Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What the fuck what the fuck

Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: What the fuck what the fuck

In no way am I taking up for stupid fucking drivers. There's plenty out there that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

However, out of every 10 sportbikes that i see, at least 60% do something stupid in the short time that they're in my area.

That doesn't even include the times that I see 3 dipshits pulling a wheelie down 64 in trafffic at about 80-90mph.

You all ask for respect from people in cars, how about a litte respect going the other way
Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by vasponger
yes blind someone thats driving a car, what a fantastic idea
rofl
Old 05-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
In no way am I taking up for stupid fucking drivers. There's plenty out there that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

However, out of every 10 sportbikes that i see, at least 60% do something stupid in the short time that they're in my area.

That doesn't even include the times that I see 3 dipshits pulling a wheelie down 64 in trafffic at about 80-90mph.

You all ask for respect from people in cars, how about a litte respect going the other way
Lol.

urite.

I'm very aware of what's around me. You gonna roll with your high beams on and blind the fuck out of me? Okay, I have games to play too.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:22 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sabotage10
you need to shut the fuck up and stop talking like a dumbass, this was a friend of mine and I don't appreciate that shit.
You need the shut the fuck up. I've had four close friends die because of stupid fucks like your friend who thought it would be a great idea to drink and drive. People that drink and drive have no sympathy from me, simply because majority of the time they injure other people and walk away scratch free. My dad's TWO best friends were drunk and riding home on a motorcycle, and wrecked, and both died. Don't try to pull this "my friend" shit because he wasn't innocent. He was the one that was fucking stupid and wrecked and died. If it was an emergency, then he could have called 911. If he needed to get home fast, he could have riden with his friend if he was sober, or called a fucking taxi and asked for them to hurry cause its an emergency. There are a million other things he could have done, but he fucking didn't. Too fucking bad. Do I feel bad for his family and friends (the ones not trying to defend him)? Yes. Do I feel bad for him? Not one bit.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:43 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Apparently that was a close friend of a friend...they had a service yesterday and I think theyre having a 2nd one today.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:25 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by iCANRAGE
Apparently that was a close friend of a friend...they had a service yesterday and I think theyre having a 2nd one today.
They ought to have it at the local motorcycle drivers course
Old 05-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020

Originally Posted by TRU
You need the shut the fuck up. I've had four close friends die because of stupid fucks like your friend who thought it would be a great idea to drink and drive. People that drink and drive have no sympathy from me, simply because majority of the time they injure other people and walk away scratch free. My dad's TWO best friends were drunk and riding home on a motorcycle, and wrecked, and both died. Don't try to pull this "my friend" shit because he wasn't innocent. He was the one that was fucking stupid and wrecked and died. If it was an emergency, then he could have called 911. If he needed to get home fast, he could have riden with his friend if he was sober, or called a fucking taxi and asked for them to hurry cause its an emergency. There are a million other things he could have done, but he fucking didn't. Too fucking bad. Do I feel bad for his family and friends (the ones not trying to defend him)? Yes. Do I feel bad for him? Not one bit.
+1,

+raep.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:18 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
+1 I'd rather be seen as the asshole with the highbeam on and you notice me then ride around with just my low beam and never be seen.
good point....i see where your coming from, though, still dont agree with it...+rep

Originally Posted by vasponger
yes blind someone thats driving a car, what a fantastic idea
lol...+rep
Old 05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
butter head

hnda klr has disabled reputation

Some of you guys forget to realize that as soon as you are born into this world, we have been taught not to drink and drive since day 1. This is a broken record that gets played in our minds everyday and yet people still do it.