Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What was going on at starbucks?

Old 07-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-GoKart- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What was going on at starbucks?

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Friggin' Sheriff stopped me as I was getting ready to pull out of the gas station. I figured he was going to get me for no front plate......but he just wanted to check out the car. Whew.......that was cool. I aint' putting no front plate on this ride.....wonder how long until the ticket comes
You would have to find the most aunry cop in all of Va to get a no-plate ticket on a Vette Z06. Miata's have been getting away with it for years.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by -GoKart-
You would have to find the most aunry cop in all of Va to get a no-plate ticket on a Vette Z06. Miata's have been getting away with it for years.
I didn't have one on my R32. I also never had one on my Miata until recently. No one ever said a thing.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:04 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

starbucks is for pansies!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I aint' putting no front plate on this ride.....
Thank you!!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

He was just very interested in the car.........talked for about 20 minutes. He was cool.........the more cops I befriend, the better. This car begs to get me in trouble.
What veichle do you have that won't get you in trouble? cause i know the bike attracts attention and the truck.... well nevermind i found my answer
Old 07-02-2006, 01:43 PM
:3

vg30dett has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgruesome
I thought the manager of McDonald's gave permission for us to hang out in their parking lot; brings them business. What happened to that? Or was it ever true to begin with?
Funny you should mention that. The manager told us that it was okay to hang out in the parking lot on a few conditions. First, you have to be a patron of McDonald's. Second, you can't go racing through the parking lot or cause other disturbances. And under no circumstances is anyone allowed to park in Costco's lot. That's where they're getting into trouble. That's all the reason the police need to kick them out and harass everyone.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:52 PM
VERSUS1™

Jermizzle will become famous soon enough

Friggin' Sheriff stopped me as I was getting ready to pull out of the gas station. I figured he was going to get me for no front plate......but he just wanted to check out the car. Whew.......that was cool. I aint' putting no front plate on this ride.....wonder how long until the ticket comes
dude i had no front plate for 3 years!! then i pulled last weekend for it and cop told me that he always sees me driving....i guess he was sayin that ive been lucky..anyways i got a ticket for it. but yea i wouldnt put one your car

decide on any wheels yet?
Old 07-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

$30k rule. You're fine.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Back in Black

SimplistikTA will become famous soon enough

Shit I got there before anybody was there. We were waiting for my wife and her friend to get there so we could eat, and sure enough a cop rolls through telling us that we were tresspassing. So we explained our situation to him and he told us to go wait inside, telling that us sitting by my car was being "percieved" as tresspassing. So we went inside, the women got there, we ate, came out and the parking lot was full. So we hung out until the cops came back. When we told him about the manager giving us the OK before, he said that it was McD's that called in the complaint on us. So we left, went up to the "other spot" and were there maybe five minutes before the employees there were radioing in our plate numbers to the manager or whoever. So we said fuck it and went to my house and drank beer and shot pool. We need to find an establishment on this side of the water that will let us stay like Jenro's. This wandering around shit blows, and I damn sure don't want to sit at home and talk online about cars on Saturday nights. I want to go hang out and talk shop with other car enthusiasts, in person. Is that so damn bad? This area blows. There is a huge car scene here and nowhere to enjoy it without wasting 1/4 tank to get there. Fucking irritating!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:01 PM
:3

vg30dett has disabled reputation

I definately agree. I know the new Oyster Point City Center is fair game. It's public property, there's a big enough parking lot, and you can stay out there as late as you'd like, from what I understand. We used to meet up there before we found the Starbucks 'gathering'. As long as no one does one-wheel wonder burnouts or revs their engines too loud, the police shouldn't mess with us.

Quick Reply: What was going on at starbucks?