Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What was going on at starbucks?

Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 AM
7m powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supra-addiction has disabled reputation
Default Re: What was going on at starbucks?

so what yall going to do now, since the cops will proberly still be on a "saturday night pulling spree" yall still comming out or everybody is just going to do there own thing?
Old 07-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

I have never had a front license plate on any of my cars here in portsmouth.. its always in my windshield on the dash. I have never got a ticket for that.. I have been pulled 4 times and they never said a word to me. One of the times I was driving open downpipe on my dsm and didnt get a ticket for that either.

But I have a question. Is it "allowed" to build a parking lot just for this kind of thing? Just to meet up? Because if it is, my landlord owns a bunch of properties through out portsmouth. If its possible to have something like that, would people be willing to pay an entrance fee to pay for the parking lot?? and how much would be fair, if that is possible or a good idea?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Jamie Q. is an unknown quantity at this point

Portsmouth would tax the hell out of him on that land. They would do it under land being used for other than profitable reasons. I don't know the exact way this law writes out, but it supports profit business over stuff like that. But heck, even if he did do it and charged 10 bucks a car; it would still be worth it.

Someone said something about how Patrick Henry used to host car meets on Saturday nights. I wish you could have been there when they did this..................300+ cars if remember right. You would see everything from the classics to dragging trucks when this was still new, and the my all time fav at the time which was a van that had a wall of phoenix gold speakers. He set off every car alarm that night; it is crazy when some 50 car alarms go off at the same time. The cops loved watching over this event, but then fuggin idiots started fighting and we got a warning to control the fighting or it would stop...... Me and everyone else watched that last fight unfold; and we just said "shit it's all over with." I think those days were some of the happiest moments of my life and got me perma-hooked to cars.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

i don't feel like quoting a ton of people so here goes:

as for the new "oyster point center" thats definately old news. It's been a long time since we all went to the fountains, so we can put that one down for good.

police "raiding" an area, it's not the first time it's going to happen and it wont be the last time. They came to starbucks right after 564, after kicking people out of just about everywhere else. The cop told us all that we couldn't be here, even though we had drinks in our hands. The management came out and told the police it was fine so he left. Apparently they realized that they can't break up "car meet ups" so they will just use tickets as a means of detering people away from these spots. I've been pretty lucky to not be out during the last few "raids".
Old 07-05-2006, 05:52 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Stock exhaust FTW!!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 07:28 PM
:3

vg30dett has disabled reputation

Obviously I'm not the first to come up with this. Sorry for putting anyone out with an apparently FAQ, but I was hoping someone had a few suggestions at least. Apparently this board is for slamming 'newbs', telling ppl to STFU, and being of no help whatsoever. Pardon my intrusion. I am a little new to anything but track racing, so I apologize for being too uninformed. I just thought it might be easier to steer clear of trouble in larger numbers. If anyone's interested in collaborating some legal alternatives, look for a handle of Nissans at McDonald's on Saturday night. We're not looking for trouble. We just don't want to get clumped into the 'ricer' category and get caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:36 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by vg30dett
And under no circumstances is anyone allowed to park in Costco's lot.

Yeah I work at Costco and they will get you for trespassing. From what I understand the head guy of our wharehouse cant even give premission. It has to come from corporate and I can almost guarnette that is not happening. Espeacily after what happened in the parking lot about 2-3 months ago with the guy on the goped the hit the cable we have in our cart beinds while he was going balls to the wall.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Obviously I'm not the first to come up with this. Sorry for putting anyone out with an apparently FAQ, but I was hoping someone had a few suggestions at least. Apparently this board is for slamming 'newbs', telling ppl to STFU, and being of no help whatsoever. Pardon my intrusion. I am a little new to anything but track racing, so I apologize for being too uninformed. I just thought it might be easier to steer clear of trouble in larger numbers. If anyone's interested in collaborating some legal alternatives, look for a handle of Nissans at McDonald's on Saturday night. We're not looking for trouble. We just don't want to get clumped into the 'ricer' category and get caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
There is a quote from WillSol about this, I know someone has it in there sig. but it will answer all your questions and give you clarity on how things operate around here...
Old 07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

head1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the rough

welcome to dragva