Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SAT. NIGHT?

Old 02-28-2006 | 08:46 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SAT. NIGHT?

Got it....
Old 02-28-2006 | 08:51 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Rice = State of car

Ricery = State of mind

Old 02-28-2006 | 09:46 AM
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)

Originally Posted by Tom
That's why I havn't bothered to come out lately. I'm tired of standing in the cold. If it warms up this weekend I'll come out... or at least chill with you guys, since I know you can't live with out me or anything.
i fucking love you bitch
Old 02-28-2006 | 09:47 AM
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)

Originally Posted by VALude
When u say ricers; what exactly are you talking about? Because there's been this "ricer" dilema here for a while now. Clarify...

really, if you have to ask, your guilty
Old 02-28-2006 | 09:49 AM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by l8apex
really, if you have to ask, your guilty
tom whats a ricer?
Old 02-28-2006 | 10:44 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

I actually ended up stopping by Newport News on Saturday night - after dinner before heading to McFaddens, only took a few minutes for us to get kicked out though.
Good thing though, it was way too freaking cold to hang out.
Old 02-28-2006 | 11:39 AM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
I actually ended up stopping by Newport News on Saturday night - after dinner before heading to McFaddens, only took a few minutes for us to get kicked out though.
Good thing though, it was way too freaking cold to hang out.
So what are you driving now? I know you sold your teg, and then I heard you sold the beater's beater. So do you now have the beater's beater's beater?
Old 02-28-2006 | 11:42 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom
So what are you driving now? I know you sold your teg, and then I heard you sold the beater's beater. So do you now have the beater's beater's beater?
LOL - Nah I picked up an 02' 4Runner Sport for the daily. It eats gas, but hauls parts with the best of em!

Last edited by Black Nugget; 02-28-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-28-2006 | 11:46 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

the title of this thread just made me choke.

haahah. haha.
Old 02-28-2006 | 12:00 PM
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point

How about....Don't show up so damn Early, If you're going to eat and you have trash at least have a trash bag in your car or go to Kroger and throw your trash away, Instead of piling up in Kroger's parking lot when The Other side of Ames' Parking lot isn't full use Ames then Fill up accordingly, The Eclipses and other cars, don't Rev your car just to see it smoke, hear it back fire, or to think you look cool, We hate it. The homies with the systems and what have you, Dont blast it so loud their are house's right across the street, I am sure they don't wanna hear about some one getting gang banged or shot at 12am. Before We get kicked out if we do happen to, Spread the word about a new place to certain people. Just My opinion, Who know's if people behave, We could probably stay in the regular spot.

Quick Reply: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED SAT. NIGHT?