Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where is Auto Solution? prt.2

Old 03-10-2005, 12:56 PM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H23CivicHB has disabled reputation
Default Where is Auto Solution? prt.2

Heres' the scoop I was there again today, I did recon on the entire building this morning. I was there from 10am til about 4pm, around lunch time the guys at The Head Shop said John and Daniel(Danny) came by picked up a head and left. After around 1pm a Fire Marshall showed up and thats when SHIT hit the fan.

After telling him that he wasnt going to find anything here, that the building is empty, He went over to Dream Work Customs because they lease out of the old building that Auto Solution was in 103 and he figure that they knew something because a few days ago the fire marshall said, he came out there and the note on the door of Auto Solution Suite 101 stated CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS WILL REOPEN MAR 8TH... ALL Packages and shit go to suite 103.

Fire Marshall called the New Property owners of the warehouses and heres the scoop, Eric UP and left shop cleaned out everything. Now if Im wrong and everyone is getting there info somewhere else, someone hasnt stepped the fuck up to the plate yet and said, hey this is whats going, or had the respect to post a note, this is where we are now located, heres a number you can contact us at. They did absolutely NOTHING to let customers like me who spend they're hard earned fucking money, to easily say hey this is whats going on, nothing to worry about.

Will at exactly 5pm today I filed ARREST WARRENTS for those Grimey ass fuckers. I'm not sorry about it, cause I got no assurance on anything from anyone that things were ok, not to worry. I hope that when the cops find them, that they have a fun time in jail doing Cock Swaps.

If anyone has any info on anything about auto solution please contact me through pms, if you know these guys, where I can find em, any of that info I need it. Any help from everyone on the board would be appreciated.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Where is Auto Solution? prt.2

All I have to say is this: Millennium Autosports, been in business 6+ years with good reputation and not going anywhere anytime soon!

On another note, I hope it works out for you and you get something back out of it.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:08 PM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Thanks man and yeah im taking my business to Shawn and them from now on.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:11 PM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Damn that is you Shawn forgot your handle bro. Im the dude that went to the Atlanta Nationals for Nopi, I came up to you with my wife and we talked about the WRX you were competing against. The one with the fancy paint job and air bag suspension.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Snapped Axles

Domestic2Import is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry about your luck dude, I had problems before in the past thats why I stopped going to those cock sucking, grimey, untrust worthy asian fucks. Just like dude man said, V8Hunter: All I have to say is this: Millennium Autosports, been in business 6+ years with good reputation and not going anywhere anytime soon!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

seriously...that is some fucked up shit...that plus some other shit in here
Old 03-10-2005, 01:50 PM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Yep very fucked up indeed...!!! Imma burn them fuckers bad for what they did..!! heres the shitty part, the customers who have cars there, what the hell is gonna happen with that, they got 8 cars outside, Red Mr-2,White Lexus ( belongs to Eric ),Green Silvia look alike,Black Civic coupe,Integra,Accord,Sentra,some other car, plus 3 left inside white crx,black integra which belongs to this dude Bruce, and another accord...

Now if they vacated you know the new property owner can have anyone he wants pick up the cars and impound them. Thats the MOST FUCKED UP PART OF ALL THIS SHIT !!!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

It may be another Performance Auto Salon trick!!!! Take everyones money right before you close to pay bills!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by H23CivicHB
Will at exactly 5pm today I filed ARREST WARRENTS for those Grimey ass fuckers.
YES!

Call me as a witness for God's sake. I was too stupid to file anythign formal, though I shoudl have. I have NO proof of any wrongdoing, since it was all pretty much cash exhanging hands, but as a character witness to the being compete douschebags, I'm there.

Most anyone who's beein on the forum for more than a year or so knows the shit I went through with them....it's quite extensive, and un-officially totalled $3,000.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:54 PM
BaaaaaaaaaaaH !

Will do if you really wanna be a witness if they catch em.

Quick Reply: Where is Auto Solution? prt.2