Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where to get 100 octane?

Old 03-21-2007, 11:02 AM
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Where to get 100 octane?

Is there any place in the Newport News, Hampton area to get 100 octane? I got my car tuned for it in November and have not been able to use the tune once. So any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:12 PM

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all
Default Re: Where to get 100 octane?

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
Is there any place in the Newport News, Hampton area to get 100 octane? I got my car tuned for it in November and have not been able to use the tune once. So any help would be appreciated.
On this side of the water I could only find 110 octane (leaded).
Old 03-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

GlfDaddy has disabled reputation

the only places i know of are sonoco gas stations
Old 03-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

VaRepo757 has disabled reputation

I know fore sure that the sunoco on indian river by military hwy in vb has it and i believe that there is one on j clyde goin towards yorktown that sells it as well... but im sure u let this thread sit up here and tha guys from peninsula side can tell u for sure
Old 03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

the onyl places i can think of are the gas station on Woodland road in Hampton across from sprately middle school, and then theres a station on Magruder Blvd. in Hampton. I thin both of those are Cam 2 though...
Old 03-22-2007, 04:24 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Why get your car tuned for gas you don't even know where to locate?
Old 03-22-2007, 05:31 AM

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by VaRepo757
I know fore sure that the sunoco on indian river by military hwy in vb has it and i believe that there is one on j clyde goin towards yorktown that sells it as well... but im sure u let this thread sit up here and tha guys from peninsula side can tell u for sure
If you are talking about the sunoco I am thinking of (across from the BP, and 7-eleven) they closed that sunoco.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

SDM For Life SDM For Life SDM For Life SDM For Life SDM For Life

Originally Posted by bennycnu11
If you are talking about the sunoco I am thinking of (across from the BP, and 7-eleven) they closed that sunoco.
and thats 110 leaded anyway
Old 03-22-2007, 12:25 PM
450fwhp=no traction

conquer11s is an unknown quantity at this point

the bp at the corner of j clyde and harpersville is the one that sells cam2. i wanna say its 110 or 113 leaded
Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Why get your car tuned for gas you don't even know where to locate?
Well when I got the chip there was a special and I could get 2 tunes for the price of one. So I got the 93 and 100 oct tunes. And there was a gas station that sold 100 oct down the street. But I dont want to travel to Chesapeke (SP?) to just get gas. So if anyone knows a place in the area let me know. If not I guess I will just have to travel to get some gas. I cant use cam 2, that would probably mess my car up.

Quick Reply: Where to get 100 octane?