Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

Originally Posted by JRK
or is it.. theres good reasoning behind this .. i swear
And that reasoning would be?
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Why you stressin on mah whip clown? You gone come try and jack it? Or are you that damn fool I almost clipped the other day when you was tryin to drag wit me? If dats you I almost balled mah shit up cuz you was jerkin dat wheel so hard!
Man you must be high.......you know I traded you some pitbull puppies for this car. Stop day dreaming about getting it back, unless you got a hellaflush shell with no title to trade for it.
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

THIS IS GONNA GET UGLY ......
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Considering OP is known to sell fake parts as real, and that he is a faggot...

I wouldn't tell you shit.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by JRK
THIS IS GONNA GET UGLY ......
Not as ugly as da look on yo face when I hit da NOS!! You knew ya was DONE!

Yo -JB- dat damn red nose had Lupus. I had to put him down wit dat burner I told you I had to get out da teggy when we was dealin. I figured since da pup had to be put down you'd understand why I steeled dat shit back. Guess you ain't checked da garage yet huh?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:33 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

This is the message from OP

Me- "Why do you want to know who my friend is"

OP- "MIGHT WANT OT WARN HIM IM REPORTING THE TAGS STOLEN .. SINCE ITS BEEN MONTHS AND HE HASNT SENT THEM BACK ! OR U CAN HAVE HIM TEXT ME AND ILL HOLD OFF CAUSE DMV IS TRYN TO FUCK ME"
Old 08-16-2012, 08:36 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Fool I told you I was keepin da tags.

What, you want me to use my ownz when I knock over da liquor store? I'm a leave em lookin for you, while I stay lookin like a gud boi.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:38 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

So wait a second.

OP is mad because he won't get $17 back for returning the plates to get some pro-rated registration fees back.

LOL.

I hope he keeps them just to piss you off.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SELL A CAR AND LET SOMEONE KEEP THE PLATES? You purchase a "temporary commuting permit" from the DMV to get a car from the purchase location to your house.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
So wait a second.

OP is mad because he won't get $17 back for returning the plates to get some pro-rated registration fees back.

LOL.

I hope he keeps them just to piss you off.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SELL A CAR AND LET SOMEONE KEEP THE PLATES? You purchase a "temporary commuting permit" from the DMV to get a car from the purchase location to your house.
You get a refund if you turn them in early, but if you don't turn them back in they can suspend your license. I also don't know anyone that would take the time to go pay for some transport tags.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:46 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
You get a refund if you turn them in early, but if you don't turn them back in they can suspend your license. I also don't know anyone that would take the time to go pay for some transport tags.
THIS ^

Quick Reply: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?