Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who got beat up at McDonalds on Lynnhaven parkway?

Old 04-04-2005, 06:26 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who got beat up at McDonalds on Lynnhaven parkway?

Originally Posted by SlowLS
There was also a bunch of filipino kids up there at the same time trying to start shit...., but one of the little bitches threatened to shoot my girl. Fucking fag.
And then what did you do? Nothing?!? just curious
Old 04-04-2005, 06:32 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Until we get our 40 acres and a mule..
i like you
Old 04-04-2005, 06:37 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

So, if you don't know the whole story, how do you know she didn't deserve it?
Lets see. a girl without any weapons, and a 2 year old against a bunch of young bitches. Yeah she must be crazy and need to be put down. Yeah ok. You are definately my hero for this week.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:41 AM

Volcom Racing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
fucking pathetic. some shit like that went down at lynnhaven mall when i was watching the Ring 2. a bunch of black kids were bein obnoxious down at the front, couple people were telling them to shut the fuck up. a girlfriend and boy friend walked out and left... then all the sudden like 10 people came out of the woodworks and started following them out of the theatre. i stayed and watched my damn movie. fuck drama.

Yeah I have been into a movie argument before, Well the guy obviously didnt like what i said. "Can you please be quiet?" So hes bitchin' up a storm "you dont talk to me like that, blah", Everyones looking back, So i just stood up and turned back and said if you got anything else to say lets go outside. He said your an ass, i dont got time for you, blah blah. So hes a piece of shit. About 18ish, Had his friends with him, I could care less, I had mine with me too but I wasnt looking for trouble, Unless he brung it to that point. I just dont know why so many people are always lookin' to fight these days. I just say fuck you and turn the other cheek until someone lays there hands on me, Thats always a different story.

Last edited by Volcom Racing; 04-04-2005 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:42 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Lets see. a girl without any weapons, and a 2 year old against a bunch of young bitches. Yeah she must be crazy and need to be put down. Yeah ok. You are definately my hero for this week.
Well, chances are he didn't walk up out of the blue and pull a gin on her. If you weren't there, then you're probably getting a shady version of the story. If the dumb cunt made a practice if minding her fucking business, chances are, she wouldn't have been dealt with.
Maybe if you kept better tabs on your bitch, this kind of shit wouldn't happen.

P.S. - Don't get all pissy with me because your bitch got out of her cage. I don't threaten, I act.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

Well, chances are he didn't walk up out of the blue and pull a gin on her. If you weren't there, then you're probably getting a shady version of the story. If the dumb cunt made a practice if minding her fucking business, chances are, she wouldn't have been dealt with.
Maybe if you kept better tabs on your bitch, this kind of shit wouldn't happen.

P.S. - Don't get all pissy with me because your bitch got out of her cage. I don't threaten, I act.
OK dumb Fuck. She was Minding her own business, since she is in charge of the store everything was happening at. So that make anything that goes on there her business. Now shut you fucking mouth because you really don't know shit that happened since you are getting your info from this message board. Anything else you would liek to know.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:49 AM

OK dumb Fuck. She was Minding her own business, since she is in charge of the store everything was happening at. So that make anything that goes on there her business. Now shut you fucking mouth because you really don't know shit that happened since you are getting your info from this message board. Anything else you would liek to know.

Arguing with Blaxican wont get you anywhere...
Its just a repeated word battle that wont ever end, And its not said in a bad way, Just is kinda true.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:50 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have fought this battle before, you can't win, he's just a loser with a small dick and bad hair
Old 04-04-2005, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
I have fought this battle before, you can't win, he's just a loser with a small dick and bad hair
Hahahaha
Old 04-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

Yeah I know. Poeple talk bad about the hew users, but its the Older ones that cause all the drama. I said what I had to say. I also have the real story with the people that were involved and why the police were called and everything. My girl was going to let them fight, because the guy they were trying to fight runs his mouth too much. But people wanted to start talking about shooting, so cops were called.

Quick Reply: Who got beat up at McDonalds on Lynnhaven parkway?