Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who hates cops

Old 02-16-2003, 11:51 PM
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation

i will reiterate: I have no comment at this time.
Old 02-17-2003, 11:32 AM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

Beach cops suck ass. I saw a Norfolk cop run with someone playing with them till 55/30 hit his light and the guy got the hint and slowed - the cop just kept rollin lesson learned. The last 4-5 state cops I have "met" have all been cool and on the level ticket or not. It's the beach there they lie and say they have to give someone a ticket in a accendent but when mrs soccer mom in the burb rearends someone into me - no they dont have to give one. They can F with you about your tint but NEVER bother to enforce red lights. 3rd pct -I'm taking about all of you. But why blame the rank and file cops when it's the city's mentalty that they ONLY care about 2 streets @ the ocean front and the rest of the city is on it's own.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:16 PM
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Tonka Toy
For all the people that said "Fuck the Police" and I hate cops............When your car gets broken into and your stereo gets stolen or you get into a fight and get beat down, don't call the cops. Since they are assholes and have nothing better to do than to pick on somebody with an illegal exhaust, don't bother them with your bullshit complaints. You don't like them, so why would you call them?
The only reason I would call the police would be for insurance purposes. I know for sure, those sum' bitches won't do shit to find the guy who stole my sister's rims in front of my house. Matter of fact, there's drug trafficing in my neighborhood and Beach cops were called. After a year, he's still around! But damn, I got 13 tickets in my lifetime for bullshit! Most other cops from the other cities have even said "We have better things to do than measure someone's car and cite for excessive tint." If you don't understand what this means, they're out for the drug dealers, rapists, etc... not for my burnt out turn signal. Beach police is nonsense!
Old 02-17-2003, 04:45 PM

kyle is an unknown quantity at this point

k cops arent the problems, its the shitty lawmakers and the shitty laws that piss people off
Old 02-17-2003, 04:46 PM

kyle is an unknown quantity at this point

it is also the damn old people who decide it will be fun to call up the cops on you when you are just minding your business
Old 02-17-2003, 07:51 PM
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, since my next door neighbor is a cop, I had the privelage of looking up state codes (laws) regarding our vehicles.

1. Lowering your car is not illegal in the code book. It is only illegal if the body or exhaust pipe is touching the ground. (ie. REAL low-riders) What is illegal is raising vehicles having the front fender 18" above the ground and the well 24" above the ground. So, if a cop measures your car for being lowered, he's making quota off your ass!

2. Exhaust is legal with baffled muffler. Baffled meaning a dampening material such as cotton? that most performance exhaust do have. There is no mention of decibal limits which best explains the legality of annoying thundrous harley exhausts.

3. Colored lights are illegal. White and amber (turn signals) only up front and white, amber and/or red in the rear! Fog lights are legal regardless of intensity, but should not exceed one pair. Four lamps total are legal (2 headlights, 2 fogs). Fog colors are to be white or yellow only.

That's all I noticed with the brief glimpse I had. If anyone has any inquiries I could probably get the book back from him. Hope this increases your awareness!
Old 02-18-2003, 03:24 AM
CHEEE-EEESE

honey honey honey honey honey honey honey

i like cops.. yeah, they can be mean sumtimes.. but jus think about all the shit they hafta put up with. every cop ive come incounter with has be super super nice. specially the ones that try to holler. >.<
Old 02-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Nissan Fan

HoldThese is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm do you guys know where the cops get their pay checks? From our tax dollars. So referring to the comment that if your getting beat up and since you dont like cops dont call em, fuck that! I fawking sign their paychecks basically thats the least they can do. Cops here will pick on any car that has stickers and a kit like noreverse said, because they know that "we" race and know thats is the easiest time to nail us with a ticket. Like when they nailed Al Capone with tax evasion, its the easy way out heh.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:55 AM
NO tippy ties NOOOO!

TypeRod is an unknown quantity at this point

I got pulled over in NN for having no front license plate. It wasn't even my car. I can't tell the owner of the car how his car should be. the damn pig still gave me a ticket. had to go all the way to NN courthouse, but it got thrown out. NN pigs are MOFOS!!