Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who's got the balls to go to this thingy?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:01 PM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed
Default Re: Who's got the balls to go to this thingy?

Originally Posted by 03dgcoupe
I was just on lynnhaven and two cops were carding this young ass kids and the cop just looks up as im going past and smiles kind of gay at me
I love lamp.

I'm not going. I'm too scared. But I wanna go and tell them I think they need a decibel meter on hand to give you a ticket. Nah- who am I kidding. I just wanna be on TV.

We need to find lots of people with rotaries so they'll know what loud really is.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

If you cant hear their sirens its to loud. My stereo is louder than their sirens at a low volume so I'd assume your open down pipes and 2.5-3" straight pipes are to loud.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

Tujin is an unknown quantity at this point

On a serious note, would anyone really like to go and at least have our voices heard? If the only people that show up to these things are old people bitching about noise, then you know how it will turn out.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:07 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by rollingstock
ill go.. cant say shit about my bike...
Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Go- your bike's loud as shit.
what kind/color scheme is your bike???...i might have actually stopped and looked at it up at bass pro

Originally Posted by Boost-box

I'll go. I'll leave my test pipe off and run an open downpipe.
Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
NO BALLS!!!!!
this

Originally Posted by ShawnD
The only balls for the backroom will be that one guy who stabbed his 50 times.
that was fucking wierd/yet hilarious at the same time

Originally Posted by 03dgcoupe
I was just on lynnhaven and two cops were carding this young ass kids and the cop just looks up as im going past and smiles kind of gay at me
should've stopped and seen if he was DTF

Originally Posted by Tujin
On a serious note, would anyone really like to go and at least have our voices heard? If the only people that show up to these things are old people bitching about noise, then you know how it will turn out.
no offense, even if we did show up, we'd end up arguing the same points as many before us have(harleys/lifted trucks being WAYYY louder and more illegal), they'd say the same shit they have for years, and we'd walk out with nothing to prove/ done for the car community

it's pretty much pointless to try to argue with the city here.....they don't listen to anything any normal middle class citizen has to say about anything, they care way more about the money the bring in from the tickets and the Richer peoples tax dollars paying their salary
Old 10-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx

you have a good argument if you bring up harleys. vs your car...
Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

I could really go and get away with it for the sheer fact that i have a badge also, but i will be out of pocket in school. Also i havent seen any of it firsthand except that news clip about the b.s. The worst part is the councilmen acting like hes on the side of the drivers when he says it needs reform but he really only is tyring to make himself look better for voting time.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:50 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by all4sr's
it's pretty much pointless to try to argue with the city here.....they don't listen to anything any normal middle class citizen has to say about anything, they care way more about the money the bring in from the tickets and the Richer peoples tax dollars paying their salary
If 50 of you guys show up they won't care who is richer. The attitude displayed here says you guys who live on southside only have yourselves to blame.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Its illegal to have anything on your car that isnt OEM anyways, so unless your complaining about your stock exhaust being loud your argument is pointless.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
Its illegal to have anything on your car that isnt OEM anyways, so unless your complaining about your stock exhaust being loud your argument is pointless.
Which is also a bullshit set of laws. Are all commonwealths this retarded?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Myrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud of

"Commonwealth of Virginia" is for historic naming convention, it has no legal implications.

Quick Reply: Who's got the balls to go to this thingy?