Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg Meet turnout

Old 08-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Friggin' Old.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice
Default Re: Williamsburg Meet turnout

WILLIAMSBURG MEET HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. We all have a Black Monte Carlo and a few others to thank for it. I will begin to look for another spot, and I will let you know when I find one. Thanks to everyone that came out Sat. and made the show what it was, hopefully I can find another spot and get it back together. Thanks again everyone, sorry it didn't last.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:40 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Rice
We all have a Black Monte Carlo and a few others to thank for it.
Damned ricers....
Old 08-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

2fast... it sucks that its getting shut down, but no one can blame you. There are dipshits that ruin it for everyone else. thanks for letting us have it there whiel we did though
Old 08-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

Originally Posted by fmstatic
2fast... it sucks that its getting shut down, but no one can blame you. There are dipshits that ruin it for everyone else. thanks for letting us have it there whiel we did though
Thanks for the support, I will try to get something else going, and I will let you all know when and where if It works out.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BCisme
i smoked brocks new machJuan on the way home.
Yup, sure did! It was a hell of a race... 300 miles on the clock, shifting at 4500 rpms, he whipped me.... let me tell ya'.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I liked the kid with the black cobra with a stock motor and a Procharger pushing 20PSI. <dying over that one>
Old 08-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

WILLIAMSBURG MEET HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. We all have a Black Monte Carlo and a few others to thank for it. I will begin to look for another spot, and I will let you know when I find one. Thanks to everyone that came out Sat. and made the show what it was, hopefully I can find another spot and get it back together. Thanks again everyone, sorry it didn't last.
I talked to you Ashwin today on the phone, and that's not the only reason, you need to get that shit straightened out about Ashwin and you know who.
Old 08-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Friggin' Old.

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I talked to you Ashwin today on the phone, and that's not the only reason, you need to get that shit straightened out about Ashwin and you know who.
You aren't privvy to the powers that be. Being misinformed owns you.
Old 08-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

You aren't privvy to the powers that be. Being misinformed owns you.
What are you talking about, call me. If they want vids, I have edited, clean vids of our meets for proof
Old 08-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Your To0C0oL

Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure if i'm gonna have the show again next weekend, some ass in a monte carlo did a burnout right infront of the security guard, so if it gets back to my rents, i prolly gonna hear some shit about it. But yeah, thanks to everyone that came out to the show, It was great to put faces with some of the names, and for those of you who kept it civil, thanks. I had the cops stay because it seemed to keep the morons at bay, thats why they are there, but they wont boot us unless i tell them to, so you dont have to worry about it. Also, special thanks to GTIr and some of the other TTE guys for helping cleanup afterwards.
john you deff have the best place to chill on a sat nite keep it cool man

Quick Reply: Williamsburg Meet turnout