Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg Meet turnout

Old 08-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Your To0C0oL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Williamsburg Meet turnout

Originally Posted by fmstatic
damn ben don't get your panties in a twist, we were just running for fun as long as i knew. If you missed 3rd that's your own damn fault. But if you want to talk about weight, I drive an accord sedan (3200lbs) and plus I weigh 270, vs your 04 tibby and your skinny ass lol. I didn't say I whooped your ass or anything, so chill the fuck out man. Take it easy

blasko, your car was parked right next to mine lol. Looked nice man, I was gonna talk to you but the only time i saw people around the car it was a group and i didn't know which one you were.

my only complaint about the meet was that people weren't really talking much, a lot of people were talking to the guys they road up with and that's about it. I walked up to a couple groups and started talking to people and felt like a complete tool because no one was saying shit lol. I got to talk with allen and another VT guy though, they seemed cool.

btw - glad you ended up ok nick. sounds like some scary shit lol
my car weighs 3200 also were gonna deff run again lol but this time no brandon I know I fukked up its my fault for missin 3rd shit happens huh
Old 08-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Your To0C0oL

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I'm glad for everyone that came out. It was a good meet. For everyone that wanted to run I decided now to let the people go out on their own and find the places so there is no liability on me. Thanks, to all being concerned about the car, I'm getting a new rim and painting them black for some black bullitts. Just remember same time, same place next week. I forgot to mention the rules, but they are no burnouts, speeding, or real loud music. We cannot be kicked out of there by cops, but we can be told by the owners we can't use it anymore if you guys abuse the privledges. I tried to go around and introduce myself to everyone, but when there is 150 cars and 400 people that gets to be kind of hard. Glad to see that you Woodrow got off so easily, I've never known JCC cops to be leinent like that. The only thing that helped you out probably was me not florring it and spinning along w/you at the light. Once I saw him hit the highbeams and then the strobes, I knew one of us was toast, so that's when I took off towards 199 and lost control of my car.
man your damn lucky thats all I got to say
Old 08-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by DemonRacer
my car weighs 3200 also were gonna deff run again lol but this time no brandon I know I fukked up its my fault for missin 3rd shit happens huh
I'm trying to call you right now and all day but can't get through, call me on Jeremy's cell.
Old 08-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Your To0C0oL

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I'm trying to call you right now and all day but can't get through, call me on Jeremy's cell.
yeah lightning struck one of the towers if you have suncom your out of luck service has been out all day shitty phone company neways
Old 08-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
All you gotta do is pop your hood to draw a crowd. I had people thinking I ran 11's with an internal turbo.
once you popped the hood you told people you ran 14's
Old 08-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DemonRacer
i'd be fine running again. I had you off the line, I think i would be able to keep about .5-1 car on you through first and 2nd but you'd probably come back in 3rd to put a car or two on me. do you know if brandon is going to post the video of our run?
Old 08-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Your To0C0oL

Originally Posted by fmstatic
i'd be fine running again. I had you off the line, I think i would be able to keep about .5-1 car on you through first and 2nd but you'd probably come back in 3rd to put a car or two on me. do you know if brandon is going to post the video of our run?
not sure but I wanna see what happened to nicks car it could have been worse he could have got a wreckless ticket o and what happened to that guys red 3000 gt that died on phenton wondering if it was the clutch that went out
Old 08-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha did it have white rims? might have been lenny, his car has given him a lot of crap i guess since he bought it a couple months ago
Old 08-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

I'm not sure if i'm gonna have the show again next weekend, some ass in a monte carlo did a burnout right infront of the security guard, so if it gets back to my rents, i prolly gonna hear some shit about it. But yeah, thanks to everyone that came out to the show, It was great to put faces with some of the names, and for those of you who kept it civil, thanks. I had the cops stay because it seemed to keep the morons at bay, thats why they are there, but they wont boot us unless i tell them to, so you dont have to worry about it. Also, special thanks to GTIr and some of the other TTE guys for helping cleanup afterwards.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

Post Whore has disabled reputation

it was ok..

Quick Reply: Williamsburg Meet turnout