Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

worst christmas ever :-(

Old 12-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Pimpin teh stockness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

go get checked.. the hoe might have left you some kinda viral christmas present.
Old 12-25-2003, 06:20 PM
Banned

chic is an unknown quantity at this point

don't guys have to get a needle thing shoved up their dick to get checked?
Old 12-25-2003, 06:21 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

i say you put it in her butt and then slap her in the face with your shit covered dick
Old 12-25-2003, 06:48 PM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub
Default Re: worst christmas ever :-(

Originally posted by roadrcr82
i love this girl more then anything and im gonna stand by her all the way cause i love her

apparently she doesn't love you as much.
leave her in the dust.

And Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2003, 07:09 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Originally posted by Mi-4 GTi
i say you put it in her butt and then slap her in the face with your shit covered dick
what he said
Old 12-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Lost Cat Magnet

drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Mi-4 GTi
hahahha, chocolate pudding POP!!!!

man, love is bliss sometimes...but you gotta let this one go, seriously. if you stay there she will do some shit again and just come crawling back to her "security blanket"

leave that "HO HO HO"
Old 12-25-2003, 08:06 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

To the curb, I bet she was fucking around allot more than you know.

No lie man, fuck that shit, you wouldnt even know this girl you love is having sex with other guys while yall were together if she wouldnt have gotten pregnant. So youd still be lovin her and shed still be screwin sumone behind ur back. If nothing else it's a good sympathy story for the next girl
Old 12-25-2003, 10:10 PM
still plays NES

Sheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these parts

Dude that is REAL fucked up. I say you get even-----fuck her sister and get THAT BITCH pregnant! That's probably worse than she can do to you next to fucking your brother. 9 times out of 10 its not gonna be her babies daddies fault, except if he's one of your boys, then he knew the deal. Find out who this guy is and either fuck him up or just leave that trick ass bitch. We're here for you bro, we've all been through similar shit with these hoes.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:11 PM
still plays NES

Sheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these partsSheltoe is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Spindrift187
To the curb, I bet she was fucking around allot more than you know.

No lie man, fuck that shit, you wouldnt even know this girl you love is having sex with other guys while yall were together if she wouldnt have gotten pregnant. So youd still be lovin her and shed still be screwin sumone behind ur back. If nothing else it's a good sympathy story for the next girl
YEAH!! That too! What he said!
Old 12-25-2003, 10:30 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Kick that whore in the face, then shit on her foot.

Quick Reply: worst christmas ever :-(