Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WTF 96x

Old 04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
omfgbbq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt
Default Re: WTF 96x and 757

I'm about to do the same. Every time I cruise through my presets 96x is number 1. But lately they have been playing shit for music and now mike and bob?

93.7 is about to take the #1 spot
Old 04-21-2011, 03:50 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

96x blows ass, i do not want to go to that station and hear pink, or that fuckin "fuck you" song that is played every 15 minutes on 96x, Z104, and 100.5. i went from listening to tommy and rumble, started listening to mike and bob on the way to work. then went back to rumble. i realized that mike and bob was just like the view. they had about 5% actual content, then the other 95% was pointless ramblings and no actual material. that show got boring as fuck quick. have a topic, speak on it for a few, then move on. Oh, and your 15 minute commercial breaks were ridiculous.it was a joke of a radio show.

96x sucks now. actually, virtually all radio sucks now. i'm getting satellite...
Old 04-21-2011, 03:52 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

It was boring 10 years ago. Radio basically sucks ass.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:12 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

that sucks. I liked mike and bob. they were fucking funny. I give a crap what anyone says. dudes made me laugh. Wed listen to them at the shop everyday and it made the day better.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:25 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

good riddance, they got on my nerves back in 03 when they were on at lunchtime.

seriously, what was with their "accents"? they just tried way, way, way too hard to be funny.

off-topic, but up here in dc, there's a pretty similar station to 96x that's exactly the same- stupid retards who try too hard in the morning, and 95% shitty music the rest of the day. and i SWEAR, EVERY SINGLE TIME i try to give that station a chance, they play the fucking horrible ass silversun pickups song- they have for the past YEAR AND A HALF that i've been living here and the station is promptly changed.

android + slacker + aux jack ftw.

ib4negrep. lol.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:26 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by blackout
good riddance, they got on my nerves back in 03 when they were on at lunchtime.

seriously, what was with their "accents"? they just tried way, way, way too hard to be funny.

off-topic, but up here in dc, there's a pretty similar station to 96x that's exactly the same- stupid retards who try too hard in the morning, and 95% shitty music the rest of the day. and i SWEAR, EVERY SINGLE TIME i try to give that station a chance, they play the fucking horrible ass silversun pickups song- they have for the past YEAR AND A HALF that i've been living here and the station is promptly changed.

android + slacker + aux jack ftw.
you talking about Big O, and Dukes? I can't stand those fucktards.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:28 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
you talking about Big O, and Dukes? I can't stand those fucktards.
honestly i didn't listen to them long enough to get their names. if i listen to the radio up here, it's big103(?) classic rock or espn980.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:21 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Mike and Bob were dipshits.

If I wanted to listen to 4 hours of bullshit daily, I'd invite you fuckers over and give you beer.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:14 PM
MIZAKRO

H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love
Default Re: WTF 96x

I was wondering what was up cause the only time i listen to them if early friday mornings when i get off work and the pasr few fridays there was no mike and bob.......what is there to listen to now? Z morning Zoo i think not.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:56 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: WTF 96x

I dunno I related to most of their content they spoke about especially when it came to nostalgia topics like tv shows, movies, cartoons, toys and they made me laugh alot.

Quick Reply: WTF 96x