Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WTF 96x

Old 04-24-2011, 05:19 PM
RIP Chris Schader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: WTF 96x

Sirius has a few good talk shows on it, and you can get just an internet subscription if you want.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

I remember when 96x tried to switch to rap for a while lol, F U 96x, for ruining my morning drive!
Old 04-25-2011, 04:07 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

I'm glad they're gone. I hate listening to people talk about non-sports. HAHA...

Mike and Mike ESPN FTW!
Old 04-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

bagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond reputebagdbox has a reputation beyond repute

M&B were cool but they had a 4 hr show that they talked 45min to 1hr of. That was the only bitch I had with them.
Rick might be old and nerdy but he talks-goes to spots-and then talks. If I'm listening to a radio talk show I what to listen to talking not 15 min of talking and 45 min of music and commercials then they would come back on just to say they are "running behind" and go right back to commercials.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

I don't know how anyone listens to that morning show on fm99. I'd rather listen to static than some douchebag radio voice guy making awful jokes and having "wacky" conversations. I shudder just from the promos they play for the show.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:09 AM
mytinycar

tsiguy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bonestock94
I don't know how anyone listens to that morning show on fm99. I'd rather listen to static than some douchebag radio voice guy making awful jokes and having "wacky" conversations. I shudder just from the promos they play for the show.
^this
Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Anytime.............

JeepWarthog has disabled reputation

Hey Will,

This is Manny Fresh, I just happened to come across your post...yeah it's a sad day...but if you want a good laugh still come check out Bobby, Myself and Alfredo Torres in our new podcast Bob's Boneyard at www.bobsboneyard.com. You can also download it for free on itunes! It's essentially the misadventures of three unemployed radio dudes. Unedited. Uncensored. 100% Real men talking really gay things!

If you can help spread the word we would greatly appreciate it!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

This is why I have switched to the ipod now. I cant bear the radio anymore.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:42 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

THIS is why god gave us satellite radio/podcasts/everything else other than frequency modulation bullshit.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by JeepWarthog
Hey Will,

This is Manny Fresh, I just happened to come across your post...yeah it's a sad day...but if you want a good laugh still come check out Bobby, Myself and Alfredo Torres in our new podcast Bob's Boneyard at www.bobsboneyard.com. You can also download it for free on itunes! It's essentially the misadventures of three unemployed radio dudes. Unedited. Uncensored. 100% Real men talking really gay things!

If you can help spread the word we would greatly appreciate it!
Originally Posted by word itz chris
This is why I have switched to the ipod now. I cant bear the radio anymore.
This

Quick Reply: WTF 96x