Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

XBOX 360 repair?

Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 PM
c'mon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold
Default XBOX 360 repair?

My 360 just red ringed today and I have seen a couple of ads on craigslist for repair but was wondering if anyone had their 360 repaired and had any recommendations. My 360 is out of warranty so I can't send it to microsoft

ps. Also thinking about modding it so if anyone can give me any info on that I have +reps lol

Last edited by Dmac; 03-20-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Registered member

BABYBOICIVIC has disabled reputation
Default Re: XBOX 360 repair?

Originally Posted by Dmac
My 360 just red ringed today and I have seen a couple of ads on craigslist for repair but was wondering if anyone had their 360 repaired and had any recommendations. My 360 is out of warranty so I can't send it to microsoft
i can sell you mine i dont use it anymore
and i only 3 to 5 times never really bother to play more
here is a thread i made way before

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-33/rockband-sell-281903/

if you only want the xbox ill sell it to you for a 120 bucks or give me a offer if your interested
Old 03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

you're too far from me and repair is cheaper haha.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Registered member

BABYBOICIVIC has disabled reputation

i mean i can send it to you by ups is between 100 bucks i mean is brand new just saying
are you interested in some of the games i got i really dont even use it
Old 03-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

Unless something has changed the RRoD is warrantied for 3 years.

any other issues are only 1 year.

Last edited by Ordie; 03-20-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Mine took a shit today. But no red ring. It sounded like it was scratching the fuck out of the disk when i turned it on, so i opened the tray looked at the game there wasn't a scratch on it. Put it back in closed it, same thing. Looked at the disk and again it was perfectly fine. So i try a 3rd time, same noise, i say fuck it, it starts to load the game and then just stops loading. So i turn it off and back on, now it will not load anything. It just makes a little beep noise when you insert a game and nothing happens. Anyone had this happen before? Also it was laying flat and i didn't move the console while it was on.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered member

bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=599216

LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avWs4-wD15w
Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

Found this somewhere else.. id give it a try

"Every xbox 360 has a three-year warranty, so because the 360 has not been out for three years every 360 has a warranty right now as long as it hasn't been modded.

In the USA*, if the Xbox 360 owner does indeed have three flashing red lights, it is recommended that the owner call the local Xbox support line (1-800-4MYXBOX in the US) as quickly as possible. Upon doing so, an Xbox representative will gather the information needed to send the customer a package label by email. The customer packages his or her own Xbox and takes it and the printed out label to a shipping store, where the emailed label is exchanged for the actual package label, and it is shipped to the repair center. Within a period of 2-3 weeks, the repaired, refurbished, or in some cases, replaced 360 will be shipped back to the owner, all of this free of charge."
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
Mine took a shit today. But no red ring. It sounded like it was scratching the fuck out of the disk when i turned it on, so i opened the tray looked at the game there wasn't a scratch on it. Put it back in closed it, same thing. Looked at the disk and again it was perfectly fine. So i try a 3rd time, same noise, i say fuck it, it starts to load the game and then just stops loading. So i turn it off and back on, now it will not load anything. It just makes a little beep noise when you insert a game and nothing happens. Anyone had this happen before? Also it was laying flat and i didn't move the console while it was on.
Often in computers a beep signals a hardware failure :[ maybe different for the 360 there are a lot of companies on eBay who do what microsoft does, upgrade everything in the shell basically. And as a person who has played video games since about two or three don't ever mod a console it's just dumb and it screams that you're 12
Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 PM
c'mon

My xbox is manufactured on 11/05 so it's out of warranty I looked at the x clamp thing but it looks a little too complicated to do haha.

Quick Reply: XBOX 360 repair?