Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

XBOX 360 repair?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: XBOX 360 repair?

Call microsoft still and see if theyll repair it for some money lol
Old 03-20-2009, 09:42 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Call microsoft still and see if theyll repair it for some money lol
haha I believe it's $80 if it's out of warranty but I may as well do it since I would be getting a "fresh" xbox out of the deal.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:15 AM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

When did you buy it? Warranty should be when you buy it not when it was made. IF that was the case some people would only get like a 1 year warranty if it was manufactured 2 years prior to purchase.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

Djtuner has disabled reputation

Sup,
Well my friend brought his broke N64 and Nintendo to a place that fixes consules. IT's name is "PLay N TRade" . It's like gamestop but you can try your game out in the store. I would recommended them. As far as the address you'll have to google it, but i remeber that i had to go over a bridge (im in hampton). I hope this helps you. Id give you their number but i gave their card out.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Dmac
haha I believe it's $80 if it's out of warranty but I may as well do it since I would be getting a "fresh" xbox out of the deal.
Just give it up and buy a ps3 . No more problems
Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Djtuner
Sup,
Well my friend brought his broke N64 and Nintendo to a place that fixes consules. IT's name is "PLay N TRade" . It's like gamestop but you can try your game out in the store. I would recommended them. As far as the address you'll have to google it, but i remeber that i had to go over a bridge (im in hampton). I hope this helps you. Id give you their number but i gave their card out.
I actually have a play and trade down the street from my house haha. I'm going to give them a call.
Originally Posted by jebsurf
Just give it up and buy a ps3 . No more problems
Killzone 2 is so tempting haha but i'm probably going to wait for the price drop thats coming soon.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:46 AM
WU-TANG...BITCH

9tegra6 will become famous soon enough

something i did to get a new one. how long have u had it? if its less than 2 years than do this. wrap the xbox in plastic wrap turn on and let it sit for 2 hours. what this does is it overheats the xbox and damages some vital parts which mircosoft will cover. being that its "fired" they will send you a new xbox 360 in the 3 week wait. i did it twice in a year time span. my boy did it once. i dunno its up to you but i wouldnt pay someone money to fix something and then you end up having to go back and pay more money because they did a half ass job and want you to come back because they know. ive had it happen to me the first time. i was stupid to go back a second time but i tried my boys method and it worked for me. but its your xbox do what you feel is in your best interest
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by 9tegra6
something i did to get a new one. how long have u had it? if its less than 2 years than do this. wrap the xbox in plastic wrap turn on and let it sit for 2 hours. what this does is it overheats the xbox and damages some vital parts which mircosoft will cover. being that its "fired" they will send you a new xbox 360 in the 3 week wait. i did it twice in a year time span. my boy did it once. i dunno its up to you but i wouldnt pay someone money to fix something and then you end up having to go back and pay more money because they did a half ass job and want you to come back because they know. ive had it happen to me the first time. i was stupid to go back a second time but i tried my boys method and it worked for me. but its your xbox do what you feel is in your best interest
/faceplam
Old 03-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
/faceplam
that seems to be a common acurance with his posts.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:12 AM
WU-TANG...BITCH

9tegra6 will become famous soon enough

im just saying it something that he can look into. im not telling him to do it.

Quick Reply: XBOX 360 repair?