Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Yet another "I need a job" thread

Old 10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dillon has disabled reputation
Default Yet another "I need a job" thread

Yeah...so I'm sick of being broke. I hate making posts like this, but I have looked at all sorts of classifieds and nothing good has come out of it, so I figured why not try here? I'm primarily looking for IT type work...in the past I've done computer repair, technical support via phone and email, networking, database management, some programming, among other things. I have some sales experience as well. I can do pretty much anything though with a little training, as I'm a fast learner, and I really need the money, so the motivation is there. Something automotive related would be great, too...

I'm in virginia beach and I'd really like something local. (I feel like I'm killing my car every time I get on 264. Ugh.) Part time or full time, though part time is preferred to start out, since I might be starting school at the end of the month. No secret clearance, though I could get one (no criminal history). Clean driving record.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Old 10-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Dillon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Yet another "I need a job" thread

Bump. Nothing in the area for junior level IT positions it seems...

Come on guys, somebody has to know something. I'll do just about anything now, I just need some money.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Banned

sp3nce is an unknown quantity at this point

you try going to gold key? Go to the career center on laskin road and look through their job applications/positions.

they have a buncha jobs for you, though not necessarily IT or automotive related. unless you're a valet =P
Old 10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

Originally Posted by Dillon
Bump. Nothing in the area for junior level IT positions it seems...

Come on guys, somebody has to know something. I'll do just about anything now, I just need some money.
city of chesapeake is hiring for all positions.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

rsxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond reputersxkid has a reputation beyond repute

check out the other "I need a job" thread in the 757 forum. GsAhhh posted a IT job your looking for. Job site in norfolk.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

GsAHHH has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rsxkid
check out the other "I need a job" thread in the 757 forum. GsAhhh posted a IT job your looking for. Job site in norfolk.

Originally Posted by GsAhhh
Well if you want a computer helpdesk job in norfolk, you can send me your resume and Ill send it in to get you an interview. You have to know a little about computers but not everything.They have a training class that starts every month so you will most likely be waiting till the beginning of next month to start.

I can give you all the answers for the phone interview they give you to assure that you get the job.

pay is $15.00 /hr or $31,000 salary for entry level Helpdesk Jr. position. 40 hrs a week with some overtime sometimes. And they give you a secret clearance. Pm me if interested.
Originally Posted by GsAhhh
if your interested email me your resume. In a word document.

nvidia83@hotmail.com
here