Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Your import sucks....

Old 02-19-2005, 07:00 PM
standalonecomplex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Your import sucks....

Awe, quit whining and race me in the mud, ill stomp all of you.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Talon Tsi AWD

Denji has disabled reputation

well i think that imports and domestics suck.. I only like cars like my own, in which noone is quite sure which category they fall in to
Old 02-20-2005, 08:53 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked
If I wanted to make a car go Fast for less I would've just paid off my 01 Camaro SS and modified that but I get bored of cars.

And what's your point? Does nick have a fully loaded GT, the answer is no. Did he get a rebate, the answer is yes. Did he get a discount, if the answer is no, then he'd be a dumbass.
"Lol, my Z costs $10K more than a GT, dumb shit. and my Truck costs twice as much as a GT. My Liberty costs as much as a GT. And that's just MSRP for MSRP"

so the MSRP for your Z was 41,500?
you said "a gt" well we can get "a 350z" for $26,700msrp
my point is, you are making general statements and kind of talking out of your ass, the title of the thread was "your import suck...." you already proved most of this correct.. your car cost more to start, cost more to make fast, cost more to make "purty".. what exactly are your defending points??
Old 02-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Umm....LT1 > all.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

If I wanted to make a car go Fast for less I would've just paid off my 01 Camaro SS and modified that but I get bored of cars.

And what's your point? Does nick have a fully loaded GT, the answer is no. Did he get a rebate, the answer is yes. Did he get a discount, if the answer is no, then he'd be a dumbass.
I do believe it was fully loaded fuckhead. My car is a 03 GT Coupe Premium, bought it new, it has leather, Mach 460, Automatic, etc. The only option it doesn't have is the Mach 1000 and Droptop. So no it's not a base GT. The MSRP on the sticker is $26,095. A 350Z can be had for $27-36k, if you payed $26k for a fucking Liberty your smoking crack, and your truck I seriously doubt was 2x the cost of my car which would put it at $52k. Even a fully decked out King Ranch 350 SD Dually Diesel 4x4 will only run you $50k. So get your shit straight. My car was a demo, I got it for $20k out the door. So I believe you would be the dumbass seeing as you like to pay sticker price bitch.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
actually a fully loaded GT's msrp in 2003 was 31,500
http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/newcars/de..._overview.html

then you have to ask yourself, if he put dollar for dollar what you put in to your car,,, who would win....
He can't face the facts that he put all that money into his car and I bet it wouldn't run better than a fucking 12.5.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ritz
I don't have nothing against GT's, but they are very cheap cars. A friend of mine just picked up a dark blue 03 GT, gray leather, full power, 5 speed, 31K miles for 13K.
He got a good deal.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

Lol, my Z costs $10K more than a GT, dumb shit. and my Truck costs twice as much as a GT. My Liberty costs as much as a GT. And that's just MSRP for MSRP. The 04's and below GT's had serious discounts, dumb ass. Go car shopping for once. You're not a true car enthusiast or else you'd actually check out what each vehicle has to offer rather than look at the classified section for a car you can afford.
Hey dumbass, I bought it new from a dealership. Shut your fucking mouth. Your just making yourself sound dumber.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

V1ZUAL has disabled reputation

Why do u care how much someones car is??

thats bullshit...dont worry about it...
Old 02-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
The MSRP on the sticker is $26,095.
Okay that was my guess about $26K. The sticker on my Z was $35.7K so I was right. The sticker on my Liberty was $25.3K. The Truck is $46K. Thanks for proving my point and you can STFU CarsRFun because I based his car value estimate, hold on let me put it in bold estimate because you're too stupid to understand the law of averages.

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I got it for $20k out the door. So I believe you would be the dumbass seeing as you like to pay sticker price bitch.
You dumb shit, with the rebates and discount you could've had a brand new one for about $21-$22K out the door. Mustangs are way over priced. Overpriced vehicles have a thing called rebates to adjust for market value. That's why Nissan's hold their value better than Fords because people are willing to pay for them, etc. This is a general statement since obviously classic, rare, one of a kind cars are in demand etc.

Thanks for proving my point and validating my estimates. Go back, read some edmunds and learn a thing or 2 before you open your idiotic mouths and continue to make idiots of yourselves.

Why I chose a Z is my concern. Why I make it fast is my concern. It's called style and taste and my finances afford me the opportunity to make it a reality. If this is considered a waste of my money so be it, it's my money to burn.

Quick Reply: Your import sucks....