Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Your import sucks....

Old 02-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: Your import sucks....

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked

That's 380.4HP/360.0lb-ft Tq at 6.0 psi on the 32nd dyno of the day (so it's hot) without ECU flash (coming early March) at about 12 A/F. So if my car building is not up to your specifications Brian T, I'm sorry and you can move on and live your happy life.
380 is nice for 6psi. But I could wax your ass with N/A 310whp AUTOMATIC GT so it really doesn't matter, to each his own I guess. And as far as my car not actually being new, any car is considered new unless it is titled. You need to learn something about car sales, obviously you've never done it before. 35.7k for a 350 is about right for a fully loaded Track model. I considered 350's but w/no rebates, and better interest with Ford I chose it. Besides the 350 I wanted stickered for around 34k yet I got a GT for much less. The GT was cheaper to buy, cheaper to mod, quicker, and has a hell of lot more aftermarket potential.

What do you run at the track. Post some slips, with those numbers and $ you had better be in the 11's, yet I doubt it's quicker than a 12.5
Old 02-21-2005, 02:00 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BCisme
some even more. really not bad for 6 psi, but the whole price for car thing leans in nicks favor. a GT with a twin turbo kit will make 400 rwhp easily, at less than the cost of the 350Z.

the HP twin turbo kit on the 03/04 cobra terminator engines? with 57 or 60 mm turbos?

oh my lord.
a twin turbo 4.6 GT should be making around 500, or untill the block breaks in half..

hell i'm single turbo and around 400-425.. and i got pushrods..

i dont care what any of you paid for your car, FumingSmoked's car is nice, 350's are nice.. we can sit here and argue all we want about this shit, its about prefernce.. if we really want to get down to it, i paid 2k for my car, 5k for a motor and tranny and about 6k with mods.. so i'm at around 13-15k (roughly) in my car with a stock block, stock heads and putting down somewhere around 400-425, once tuned and axles get here.. STFU..
Old 02-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
380 is nice for 6psi. But I could wax your ass with N/A 310whp AUTOMATIC GT so it really doesn't matter, to each his own I guess.
You got to be sh*tting me. Is that what you're dynoing at? Okay then PM me.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Brian T
I wasn't so much criticizing your car choice, more of that condescending attitude that your car is the best, and your taste in cars are the best.
I never said my car is the best, you'd be an idiot to say so unless you have a McLauren F1 and even then there will be critics. I said my choice was/still is the best for me. Finish your education and when you can make a reasonable debate come back and attempt an argument.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
a twin turbo 4.6 GT should be making around 500, or untill the block breaks in half..

hell i'm single turbo and around 400-425.. and i got pushrods..
I could make 500HP right now if I wanted to, but I'd break my engine. 350Z's are known for 10.3 stock compression and weak rod bolts and the VQ35DE was never meant to be boosted. Once internals are done they are fine making about 500+ at 15 psi or less.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
380hp..... not bad arnt there some single turbo civics running around with that kind of power?
Yeah boostfed is making 500+ with his civic at about 800 lbs less weight in the car.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:20 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I'm going to give all you kids a "Timeout"..........you know the G is the best car in the world right now.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Every hillbilly and their toothless mother has a mustang. Hell even a modded mustang. Mustangs suck ecspecially auto mustangs
Old 02-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I will take the TT 350Z over an auto GT mustang any time.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by FumingSmoked
I never said my car is the best, you'd be an idiot to say so unless you have a McLauren F1 and even then there will be critics. I said my choice was/still is the best for me. Finish your education and when you can make a reasonable debate come back and attempt an argument.
Right, because you come off as the most intelligent person in the world blabbing your mouth off like an idiot. If anybody knows this dipshit in person, please smack the fuck out of his arrogant ass.

Quick Reply: Your import sucks....