Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

1/4 mile

Old 08-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Holding my Breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stillsuspended has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: 1/4 mile

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
If i read this as it's written, it's going to vary depending upon the physical fitness level of the State Trooper. Now if you meant the Troopers car, then it will depend upon which car he drives. I am assuming by the 1/4 you mean 1/4 mile.

BTW... you have the gayest avatar pic i have ever seen.
come on officer, you don't have to be so mean.

we know you have the stats, just for curiosities sake, enlighten us?
Old 08-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
If i read this as it's written, it's going to vary depending upon the physical fitness level of the State Trooper. Now if you meant the Troopers car, then it will depend upon which car he drives. I am assuming by the 1/4 you mean 1/4 mile.

BTW... you have the gayest avatar pic i have ever seen.
omg! ima b laughing till the insomniac meet on that one.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by stillsuspended
come on officer, you don't have to be so mean.

we know you have the stats, just for curiosities sake, enlighten us?
You could easily find the testing results on the net. I don't have them on hand.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

it's a stock crown vic's 1/4 mile time. everyone wants to believe they have like, afterburners or some ungodly shit under the hood. now the chesapeake camaro....it was donated by satan himself.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Holding my Breath

stillsuspended has a little shameless behaviour in the past

an 05 crown vic ran 16.2 stock
Old 08-01-2006, 02:05 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I would estimate high to mid 15s... From what I understand, the police edition Crown Victorias have a more aggressive tune in them that make them slightly faster.

EDIT: Their radio is un-godly fast though. Like... faster than VTEC.

Last edited by Brock Obama; 08-01-2006 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Modified 4 Member

B18Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point

Based on the info in this link, seems like they are your basic cars (engine), with maybe a trick thrown in here and there, to aid in handling. But then again you never know. As it was said earlier, a Trooper's radio is damn near unbeatable.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/showroom/...cPoliceInt.asp
Old 08-01-2006, 05:34 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

What the fuck does it matter, honestly? Cops don't race their cars 1/4 mile, people running from cops don't race a 1/4 mile from them then stop. They are VERY few instances where you can outrun them or their radio. Please go try it, oh please. I hope you resist and get your ass beat with a nightstick.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. You realize there are a quantifiable shitton of state trooper vehicles as well right? You live in a goddamn slanted outhouse with the living room outside and your car is one of the ugliest things I've ever had to lay my eyes upon. What a State Trooper runs in the 1/4 mile is the very least of your worries.

I cannot fathom your level of stupidity. Take your ignorant ass back to the FS sections. Your contributions have been this thread and thinking Three 6 Mafia is the greatest hip-hop artist out.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:41 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
a goddamn slanted outhouse with the living room outside.
LOL!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 06:24 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by killa15
i was just wondering what do you think a state trooper would run in a 1/4
I think you should be more concerned about how your car goes from 70-130 vs. a Crown Vic 0-130.

But then again, when they're running up on you with no lights on, how are you really gonna know.

My money's on the Vic.

Quick Reply: 1/4 mile