Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

240sx challenge???

Old 08-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Mr. K's chauffeur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brssmnky is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been offered alot of money too, but I like this car too damn much. I'll probably keep it forever.

Yeah, I'm down for a track day. I've gotta put this diff in first, that's too much of a disadvantage. Shit, I need to upgrade the brakes too. Oh well, let's get something organized and I can get it all done.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

if my car isn't on the verge of falling apart, i'll be down.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

i call dibs on a drivers fender if something does fall off!

Old 08-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Brssmnky
I've been offered alot of money too, but I like this car too damn much. I'll probably keep it forever.

Yeah, I'm down for a track day. I've gotta put this diff in first, that's too much of a disadvantage. Shit, I need to upgrade the brakes too. Oh well, let's get something organized and I can get it all done.
if you cant do brakes, then do some "hot" pads. i BROKE a set of stock nissan pads in half when i went to road atlanta with stock brakes. im sure hotter pads woulda been able to hang.

even with the 300's on all 4 corners i faded the rears. the fronts have metal matrix and the rears are advanced auto cheapies.

as for the diff, shoot i'd say keep the stocker. unless its a 2nd gear corner you wont need that diff. open diffs can even stabalize a car by not inducing power on oversteer.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:46 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Well ... my car runs and that's all I need to go to an open track day

My bro and I carved up some curvy ass road in Williamsburg last weekend, it was fun as shit. I'd love to do it on a track where I'm not so worried about falling into a pond or into a tree

Of course there are other things I'd like to install before then, but just let me know when it is and I'll hold off on doing anything major around then if possible.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Mr. K's chauffeur

Brssmnky is an unknown quantity at this point

Bah, I must not lose! I will replace it all. You guys don't have the dreaded KATS to contend with.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:47 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally posted by Greaser
someone offered 20 grand for my white car.
I didn't get offered that much but someone offered to buy my car the day I got it and it was still stock
Old 08-14-2003, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally posted by Brssmnky
Bah, I must not lose! I will replace it all. You guys don't have the dreaded KATS to contend with.

ha, you may win only because of my 2 year old HKS suspension. i wonder if its rebuildable like they say it is.

you need to get dynoed so we can compare Fmax to GreaserFab(sungkim trademark).

hahahhaha.
Old 08-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally posted by eng
I didn't get offered that much but someone offered to buy my car the day I got it and it was still stock

i woulda sold. then found another with a blown motor for cheaper. seeing as how you ripped it out anyway.

traitor.
Old 08-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally posted by eng
Well ... my car runs and that's all I need to go to an open track day

you sure you not gonna worry about the kaaz falling out of the car and rolling in the dirt?

Quick Reply: 240sx challenge???