Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Another GT-R story from NAGTROC

Old 02-02-2010, 08:49 AM
I love WaWa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul
Default Re: Another GT-R story from NAGTROC

I don't know for sure but I think I know one of the biggest problems with this car. The price range for it is in the attainable realm for too many people who can't really afford them. You get someone who is making 75k a year, and willing to spend half their money on a car payment every month and they can buy this thing. But they really cannot afford to own it. You get someone who buys a $250,000 Ferrari. They break something and get a $50,000 repair bill. They cut a check, they don't bitch about it on the internet.
We probably don't hear much shit like this about other cars with this kind of performance because they are priced well out of the range of average people. If you can't afford to pay cash for a car like this you should not be buying.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

i was driving to baltimore, and a silver GTR passed me doing like 150mph on 95 beating the living piss out of it, needless to say, this mother fucker sprayed oil all over the front of the jetta, and on the windshield. piece of fucking shit.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
i was driving to baltimore, and a silver GTR passed me doing like 150mph on 95 beating the living piss out of it, needless to say, this mother fucker sprayed oil all over the front of the jetta, and on the windshield. piece of fucking shit.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

+1 vote for TT LSX swap.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:14 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

there was this one time i was driving to ihop with jen and this jetta was just cruising down broad st. needless to say, this jetta just starts falling apart and me and jen nearly wrecked while trying avoid a license plate. dope piece of shit.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:15 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
there was this one time i was driving to ihop with jen and this jetta was just cruising down broad st. needless to say, this jetta just starts falling apart and me and jen nearly wrecked while trying avoid a license plate. dope piece of shit.
the owner of that jatta must have been real dope
Old 02-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

the owner of that jatta must have been real dope
i lost
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

http://forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17015
Old 02-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

So you bumped this thread that references a thread created in 2006 that references shady transasctions back in the early 2000's. . . none of which has to do with a GTR?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:51 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng