Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone have some advice or something for me to consider before i get out of cars?..

Old 02-18-2010, 08:11 AM
ig oggggg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15
Default Re: anyone have some advice or something for me to consider before i get out of cars?

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
If you want to get out, get out. You can always get back in later when you make more money and don't blow all your paychecks for basic car mods.

My current car is almost stock. I've learned that it's just as fun to make stuff for other people's cars, because then I make money instead of spending money.

I've decided I'm going to buy a Cayman or something and leave it stock, then just play with other people's racecars for a living.
that and if it breaks...your not paying out of pocket to repair it
buty still get to enjoy it time to time
Old 02-18-2010, 08:16 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: anyone have some advice or something for me to consider before i get out of cars?

or you could buy a bike, realize it's really not practical at all, and then discover you actually get drawn back into cars again, but by then you've already committed by buying a $12000 bike...

Old 02-18-2010, 08:17 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

yeah honestly, i wish i had your car, then i would drive anywhere and do anything. with my car, i rarely leave home and if i do, i either go around my ass to get to my elbow, or have to hitch a ride depending on the area we are going to. def sounds like you havent really be IN the game to justify getting OUT of the game. i'd keep the hatch and do things to that as your please and get like a older toyota pickup or something of that sort to put around in and beat on
Old 02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
jss
Registered Member

jss has disabled reputation

im not that bad about it, i understand its a 12 year old gas saver but its in good condition and im just tend to be that way when i care about how it looks like i dont like feet on my dash, trash in the car, drinks/butts on the hood, etc..
Old 02-18-2010, 10:09 AM
jss
Registered Member

jss has disabled reputation

i understand im not in deep yet and i havent spent thousands on it, but thats what i mean i dont want to be anymore.. i dont want to put a swap thats worth more than the car in the car which is what i feel kindof tempted to do..make sense?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

It's a fucking Honda Civic... drive it. Keep it nice, wash it every few weeks etc., but at the end of the day it's a damn Civic.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
It's a fucking Honda Civic... drive it. Keep it nice, wash it every few weeks etc., but at the end of the day it's a damn Civic.
I concur.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Originally Posted by blah
I concur.
wise men.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:51 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by jss
i understand im not in deep yet and i havent spent thousands on it, but thats what i mean i dont want to be anymore.. i dont want to put a swap thats worth more than the car in the car which is what i feel kindof tempted to do..make sense?
then dont
Old 02-18-2010, 11:39 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Pretty much. Makes sense. So just don't.

Quick Reply: anyone have some advice or something for me to consider before i get out of cars?..