Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Best place to get tranny rebuilt...

Old 05-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Best place to get tranny rebuilt...

Originally Posted by Campachino
Shad at Abacus is the transmission man to go to. He does excellent work and is an all around great guy.

Where's Abacus located at? Phone number?
Old 05-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

They are off of Baker Road. The phone number is 363-8878
Old 05-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Back in!!

xexjh09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR2 2NER
whatever you do dont go to american transmission
why not?? I just thought that they were a little steep in price.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by xexjh09
why not?? I just thought that they were a little steep in price.
no, they are shady, and they messed up som things on my friends mr2 like stripped out bolts and didnt tell him, not put motor mounts on and so forth. But my personal experience was having some press work done and they said $100 and i went back to pick it up and they said the price was now $150 because they had trouble with it. I was not having that so i gave him $105 and took my shit back and i will never return again
Old 05-25-2004, 08:16 PM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

abacus or millennium auto sports. they now have there own tranny person. most likely they will give you a quicker turn around time. i know this time of year shad is a very busy man. millennium's phone is 853-7771
Old 05-27-2004, 08:34 PM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont do denbigh transmissions either...they are shady as fuck too....I got a used tranny from them, and it had a bad grind in 3rd...i had a warranty still in effect on it when i brought the car back...all they did was put some gear grease on it and told me i was low on tranny fluid, even tho they just changed it...now a few months later i have no 3rd gear