Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

the best sex ever

Old 03-24-2004, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticRice has disabled reputation
Default Re: the best sex ever

Originally Posted by EzE
OMG ..!!!!!!! this state is the best fuck ever...........ohh my god they will screw you so hard until there is no juice left
So are you saying you have mangina? LMAO
Old 03-24-2004, 09:51 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

No, I think he saying he likes the sweet man loving the state gives him, which is why he continues to break it's laws. I think his final goal is to get tossed in jail with a large sexual predator who hasn't had a cell mate in about 15 years.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:58 AM
RIP MEAST

Tiny Tim will become famous soon enough

You fuck up. The state punishes you. Simple solution: Dont be a fuck up.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:46 AM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Take your foot off the gas every once in awhile. It's not the state that is sucky about getting speeding tickets, you have to actually be doing the crime to get the ticket there smart guy. Slow down a little.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:52 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

MONTH DOES NOT HAVE A "U" IN IT.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Webhosting Guru

Sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: the best sex ever

Originally Posted by EzE
no its not that im a bad driver its my need for speed that gets me every time... i have never ever had 1 accident in traffic or main highway due to my good reactions
What about the reaction of the 70 year old woman you just cut off while you were trying to speed past her in the merging lane?

Not everyone is paying 100% attention, 100% of the time. Some people are on cell phones, some people have kids going nuts in the bacck seat, etc..

Originally Posted by EzE
i have had alot of close calls but never had 1 but its all do to my need for speed its like i have to cruise past 60 and 70 everytime i have that open space.........
I know the feeling. On occaision I hit 130 on i64. However, I do not go whipping in and out of traffic. I only do it in the HOV lane and only when there is an emergency (definition is debatable). Not that that makes it right. Anyhow, practice some self control. Something my pops always told me, and I have found out the hard way a few times:

You can go the speed limit and be late, or you can speed and get pulled and be really late.

Speeding only gets you to your destination maybe 30-90 seconds faster than it would if you were driving the speed limit (in normal short-distance city driving). Is 30-90 seconds really worth a $120 ticket and suspension of your license.

I know it is exciting to race on the streets. When I first got this car (not that it's fast) I wanted to race everyone. Just cause I never had a vehicle with any kind of getup (gg Corolla and Ranger).

But just sit back and watch the idiots street racing and how close they come to causing a major accident and possibly killing that little 4 year old in the car they almost smashed into.

but i did have 1 accident in va beach that was on a sat night with like 100 imports crowding me in and when cops showed i tried to bounce and some1 was coming oppisite direction so yea that sucks
Umm, slow down in parking lots when you have an auto orgy going on?
Old 03-24-2004, 03:56 PM
dudeman

puffdepyropunk is an unknown quantity at this point

If you cant handle the concept of going the speed limit, or even 10 over is acceptable most of the time for safety causes, then you obviously dont need to be driving and endangering other peoples lives. If you just trying to be a dumbass and kill yourself i have a gun you can borrow.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:48 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

next time you get pulled, cry like a bitch.
Works every time.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:01 PM

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

ffx got me..
180 days
Old 03-25-2004, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

audiophile24 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by puffdepyropunk
If you cant handle the concept of going the speed limit, or even 10 over is acceptable most of the time for safety causes, then you obviously dont need to be driving and endangering other peoples lives. If you just trying to be a dumbass and kill yourself i have a gun you can borrow.
i dunno i have been pulled over for doing 73 in a 65