Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BUILT MOTOR? Discussion. READ

Old 10-09-2009 | 04:23 AM
Registered Member

eightrac has disabled reputation
Default Re: BUILT MOTOR? Discussion. READ

Originally Posted by burton
true.
he is a nobody, and you, a "gayer than lance bass" nobody
I'd normally call you a tool at this point, but I think you are more of a "Leatherman" AKA the super tool.

Noone is more of a nobody than you. You make no effective/intersesting discussion, are boring and really have no other purpose to post other than to attempt to make a connection with another person. I'd kill myself if I was you.
Old 10-09-2009 | 07:06 AM
Registered Member

importcraz1 has disabled reputation

^
I
I
hate to say it, cause it's not really polite. But 8 makes one hell of good point!!!
not even close to a leatherman that means he'd be a great super tool worth something. What 8 should of said was shrad mutli-tool. Worth P.O.S!

Last edited by importcraz1; 10-09-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Old 10-09-2009 | 07:25 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by importcraz1
well thank you for being an adult and having such an insightful opinion. What would we do without people like you. I mean who would we laugh at.
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE IT ALMOST A YEAR WITH THIS FAGGOTRY AND PEOPLE NOT KNOWING. GOT DAMN.
Old 10-09-2009 | 07:56 AM
Registered Member

look plain and simple just because some of your friends no you and some ppl in va does not nor will it ever make you known. If your not known nationally atleast, then your a nobody. Sorry to be so brutally honest.
Old 10-09-2009 | 08:04 AM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

look plain and simple just because some of your friends no you and some ppl in va does not nor will it ever make you known. If your not known nationally atleast, then your a nobody. Sorry to be so brutally honest.
sorry to be brutally honest, but you are pretty illiterate. You should probably take a 9th grade english class again.

on a side note, not saying rep even matters, but seeing that i have more than both of yall, i obviously have adding to conversations a little more than you.
Old 10-09-2009 | 08:30 AM
Registered Member

still with the bashing, or atleast trying. It's a good effort, but is that all you really have in your bag-o tricks? I'm sorry i'm texting this from my phone. And just because your friends rep you means nothing. It's cool man get mad all you need. It changes nothing.
Old 10-09-2009 | 08:32 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by ShawnD
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE IT ALMOST A YEAR WITH THIS FAGGOTRY AND PEOPLE NOT KNOWING. GOT DAMN.

Last edited by Flite; 10-11-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 10-09-2009 | 08:54 AM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

still with the bashing, or atleast trying. It's a good effort, but is that all you really have in your bag-o tricks? I'm sorry i'm texting this from my phone. And just because your friends rep you means nothing. It's cool man get mad all you need. It changes nothing.
I actually only know/met about 15 people on vadriven.
and lol at you thinking im mad.

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 10-10-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-09-2009 | 09:02 AM
Registered Member

why do I need to calm down? Anyway so what's your feelings on how ppl are using the term built? Would like to get back on topic enough with the stupid bashing, times are tough for some ppl, if you are one of them and bashing makes it better then continue.. Whatever helps ppl relieve some stress. But back on topic please. (not directed at anyone)

And burton how you know my name? You stalking me? And please remove my last name if I wanted posted I would have done so myself. That is very disrespectful.

On a completely different note, Burton that is a pretty sick pic on your profile. Is that your handy work or someone elese? (just paying respect where it is deserved)

Last edited by importcraz1; 10-09-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-09-2009 | 09:11 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

lol

Quick Reply: BUILT MOTOR? Discussion. READ