Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BUILT MOTOR? Discussion. READ

Old 10-01-2009, 09:22 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: BUILT MOTOR???????Discussion. READ

you are enraged.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

importcraz1 has disabled reputation

ok man it's cool but I really would rather not have this closed. Would really like this to be an actual open discussion
Old 10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

realtalk post soon to follow...... warning warning. disclaimer upfront. please read disclaimer before following to post.

disclaimer- its not personal, i probably dont know you, or care, but truthfully this is what i think and honestly what i think matters as much as what you think. so dont get all butthurt and shitty with me, because truth be told, i dont feel like arguing right now.

realtalk.

your right, people use it way to loosely. but at the same time, what can you do about it, go in everythread and call people out about how they use a term? that honestly cant be defined into ONE right definition. its the car world, everyone has there ways of looking at things. no matter how much or how many people come in here agreeing with you or clowning you, nothing will change. its one of those subjects nothing can be done about. so sometimes we have to just laugh at idiots who think their headwork and cams means that have a built motor and carry on our merry ways.........
Old 10-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

nag that was a good opinion, why would I get butthurt over that I'm not trying to argue with anyone on there terms just trying to help fellow car guys and broaden there knowledge with something else then useless internet thugs or flammers appriate your opinion man thanks.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:43 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by importcraz1
nag that was a good opinion, why would I get butthurt over that I'm not trying to argue with anyone on there terms just trying to help fellow car guys and broaden there knowledge with something else then useless internet thugs or flammers appriate your opinion man thanks.
yeah trust me, i hear you on that. but im just saying people will come in here and try and clown on you truly because none of what you say has any significance to them, because they dont have anything worth a damn, or dont understand what it takes to build a motor in the first place.

(not clowning on anyone in this thread in particular just making a general statement about 90 percent of this sites population)
Old 10-01-2009, 09:47 PM
da dragva kokopelli

BTW the sohc cam hatch you referred to earlier with the fake nitrous was a acquaintance of mines car (geoff), and he raced a fc rx7. you have it mixed up with the stupid kid who was asking for 20 lengths against a foxbody.

geoff only lost the last race due to a coupler blowing off, and that car had little or no money it it, they built it just for the show in about a week, and used shit they had laying around the shop.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

yeah I thought at first this site was goin to be good but as time progresses I see I was mistaken. But it's not all bad. % just hate what the internet and forums have turned into. Cyber bullys online fights with people who could care less, the uninformed wrong info given as gospel. This is what the internet has given us people who read the forums and magazines never touched a car and think they can just go and build an 8 second car and never put the time in to learn or pay outrages amounts of money for labor.. Don't get me wrong I love my hondas shit I own a honda odyssey touring for a family veh. But no 16 year honda should be selling for 7 to 10 g's. Honda have always held there value but enough is enough people stand up . When a honda that has rust a poorly done swap and ratty interior can sell for more then a decent 50 ft. Say 70 chevelle, then there is something deff. Wrong with the car world...
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

no I saw the one against the rx7 that was nice I'm talking about the other hatch ver foxbody
Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

or was it a coupe there's been a few disappointing hondas on pinks on the other hand a few very nice ones but hey I've been out of the race seen since my last drag car I crashed into a wall during testing fiberglass lexan backhalfed 88 crx hf built c1 30 large in engine hand built @ home it sucked. But that was before katrina. Just finally getting back into building hondas
Old 10-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020

Originally Posted by importcraz1
I am not upset I'm tired of dealing with children on this site. who wouldn't know there torque adapter from a crows foot. Wait they don't even know what those are nevermind. why do I even try.
...Apparently, you don't know your "there"s from your "their"s, nor do you know a period from a question mark.

So what's your point? Why bother speaking/typing the English language if you suck at it?

Quick Reply: BUILT MOTOR? Discussion. READ