Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can someone help me with some answers on an 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Old 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Can someone help me with some answers on an 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Originally Posted by ramrod
Is it a turbo or non turbo model? If it is a turbo model you will want to check for shaft play on the turbo, you'll want to look at the timing belt and make sure it is in good condition. You will also want to make sure that everything works like it should, and if there are any modifications that have been installed, make sure they at least look like they were installed properly. You will also want to check the roof to make sure it is in good repair otherwise it could be a costly fix down the road. The NT are your basic neon motor so just make sure it doesn't leak oil, runs and drives fine, also want to check the axles to make sure the cv joints are split.
This fucking guy.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004
Default Re: Can someone help me with some answers on an 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Originally Posted by ufctapout
This fucking guy.
Clearly our job is done here, you can't fix stupid. Who would have thought to make sure shit wasn't leaking, and the goddamn thing drove right before buying? Fuck you faggot. Fuck you.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

hikusonx has disabled reputation

Is it a turbo or non turbo model? If it is a turbo model you will want to check for shaft play on the turbo, you'll want to look at the timing belt and make sure it is in good condition. You will also want to make sure that everything works like it should, and if there are any modifications that have been installed, make sure they at least look like they were installed properly. You will also want to check the roof to make sure it is in good repair otherwise it could be a costly fix down the road. The NT are your basic neon motor so just make sure it doesn't leak oil, runs and drives fine, also want to check the axles to make sure the cv joints are split.
Thank You.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:17 PM
DSM death wish

ramrod has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Clearly our job is done here, you can't fix stupid. Who would have thought to make sure shit wasn't leaking, and the goddamn thing drove right before buying? Fuck you faggot. Fuck you.
Coming from a neon owner, leader of the fags.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:20 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Coming from a neon owner, leader of the fags.
Surely you've got some more amazing advice for OP.

How about "make sure the tires are inflated and make sure the mirrors are reflective"?

Dumbass.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 PM
DSM death wish

OH shit i totally forgot to mention that actually, thank you sooooooo much for your input. Should I also make sure to tell him to make sure the roof works properly? Check the radio? Make sure the wheel turns left and right?
Old 12-02-2011, 04:28 PM
MARK IT ZERO

OH shit i totally forgot to mention that actually, thank you sooooooo much for your input. Should I also make sure to tell him to make sure the roof works properly? Check the radio? Make sure the wheel turns left and right?
Lol pretty sure you told him that.

ATI grad?
Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 PM
DSM death wish

Not exactly I said make sure it is in good repair, I didn't say make sure it works properly.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Not exactly I said make sure it is in good repair, I didn't say make sure it works properly.
lol
Old 12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

so if they are NOT split then he should run away??

, also want to check the axles to make sure the cv joints are split.

Quick Reply: Can someone help me with some answers on an 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder