Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car Modification Laws in Virginia

Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car Modification Laws in Virginia

hopeless. us paying our tickets pays their christmas bonuses. They won't give up on what is basicly free money to them. If you want to drive an import, or any modified vehicle (stock imports count as modified vehicles in Va, in most cops' eyes) then move to another state.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

But if you want to drive a domestic thats modified like a mofo, stay here, because you wont get in trouble at all.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

thgdfathr has disabled reputation

like i said...its a revolution bitches...
Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

thgdfathr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WhiteAssPeePee
p.s.,
you defnitely edited that...haha.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Banned

sp3nce is an unknown quantity at this point

tell cops to start pulling over rubberneckers and excessively slow drivers. im surprised cops dont walk up to cars slowly driving by and handing them a ticket for impedeing traffic.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Last edited by p-stone; 10-21-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:00 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

and wtf is up with people posting large dumb portraits of people in every thread that had nothing to do with the subject... am i missing something?
Old 10-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

Just_ME has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by atmdc
and wtf is up with people posting large dumb portraits of people in every thread that had nothing to do with the subject... am i missing something?
It is pointless, please I ask anything you post on this thread please keep it on this subject. And thank you all for the support. But if you think about it, they allow us to have modified cars on VA roads, that means custom shops will start to open up right? Well theres more money there. You have to have custom shops that will work on your car and fix it. And for inspections, you have to have a trained eye in the automobile customization field to inspect it right? More money there, for example an inspection would cost a little more then a regular one. I dont know about yall but I wouldnt mind paying a little more to have a modified car.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Registered Member

taco is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting the laws is hopeless if the residents of this state are anything like the regular posters on this site.

If someone gets any kind of ticket on here the first response of this site is DON'T BREAK THE LAW like they never do anything wrong. Well guess what, the vast majority of the public does not modify and has the same attitude of people on this site of this law isn't affecting me so I don't care.

I have never seen an enthusiast board quite like this one. Seriously you guys seem to like traffic laws or something.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

Just_ME has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by taco
Getting the laws is hopeless if the residents of this state are anything like the regular posters on this site.

If someone gets any kind of ticket on here the first response of this site is DON'T BREAK THE LAW like they never do anything wrong. Well guess what, the vast majority of the public does not modify and has the same attitude of people on this site of this law isn't affecting me so I don't care.

I have never seen an enthusiast board quite like this one. Seriously you guys seem to like traffic laws or something.
"the vast majority of the public does not modify and has the same attitude of people on this site of this law isn't affecting me so I don't care."
Point number one- If they dont care about the laws, and it doesnt affect them, then they wouldnt care if the law was changed, am I right?

Point number two- I have been apart of this site for only a few days now and your right its not like other sites/boards. These people are smart. Not a bunch of kids who think becuz daddy or a friend of theres owns a Honda Civic with a 3" exhaust (no offense) they can talk smack. I like this site and respect everyone on here.

Point number three- You may think that changing the laws is hopeless. Thats your opinion and I posted this thread for opinions. Thank you for it but I will still try my hardest to change or make a different, I will try to make people see what people like me see. It may/may not change, either way I will make my point of view be seen, I will make my voice heard.

Quick Reply: Car Modification Laws in Virginia