Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cars you'd like to see remade

Old 07-29-2015, 04:03 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine
Default Re: Cars you'd like to see remade

Originally Posted by Yardjass
The new Ford GT is fucking gay though. The first remake was amazing. This one, not so much, mainly because of the v6 and deviation from the classic looks.
The first remake was perfect for its day and age. I'm not a fan of the new looks as well. I keep telling my self they are trying to build a le mans car for the street though. Some of the tech that went into it is pretty impressive. I wish they made some compromises. The auto gear box for one, the ecoboost being the other 600 hp or not 427 N/A for me please. 10th of second and lil extra mpg who cares.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Sadjapanda has disabled reputation

I'd like to see the Chevy Nova or Chevelle come back, even if it came with just an LS1 engine. I wouldn't mind the Acura Integra making a come back either.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:33 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Carnine
The first remake was perfect for its day and age. I'm not a fan of the new looks as well. I keep telling my self they are trying to build a le mans car for the street though. Some of the tech that went into it is pretty impressive. I wish they made some compromises. The auto gear box for one, the ecoboost being the other 600 hp or not 427 N/A for me please. 10th of second and lil extra mpg who cares.
Yep, Ford is going to great extents to shove their ecoboost technology down everyone's throat, which is great in theory, until you step back and realize that its complete fucking garbage that has no longevity and doesn't get the claimed fuel economy.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:50 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Sadjapanda
I'd like to see the Chevy Nova or Chevelle come back, even if it came with just an LS1 engine. I wouldn't mind the Acura Integra making a come back either.
I love what dodge did with the newer challengers and would love to see them make the Fury(two door) style made by Plymouth and have Chrysler make a new Le Mans and GTO
Old 02-22-2016, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I love what dodge did with the newer challengers and would love to see them make the Fury(two door) style made by Plymouth and have Chrysler make a new Le Mans and GTO
lemans and gto was Pontiac.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

the IROC-Z28.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:25 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Dough_Boy.
lemans and gto was Pontiac.
I know that meathead I own a lemans, but Pontiac is dead, and when was the last time Gm made a newer classic? Chrysler can revamp/ rebadge the cars if they bought the rights, the Daytona challenger/ charger package is fucking boss and touches on the classic side
Old 02-23-2016, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I know that meathead I own a lemans, but Pontiac is dead, and when was the last time Gm made a newer classic? Chrysler can revamp/ rebadge the cars if they bought the rights, the Daytona challenger/ charger package is fucking boss and touches on the classic side
I know Pontiac is dead. For a good reason to because their newer gen cars were garbage. No company has ever revamped another company's car. So I doubt you'll ever see that happening. If Chrysler was smart they'd make a new roadrunner or super bee.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:00 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

i dont care what car... bring back the 4g63 light weight awd 4 doors... or an updated rb26 and put it in something no frills RWD and under $25k.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:10 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon
i dont care what car... bring back the 4g63 light weight awd 4 doors... or an updated rb26 and put it in something no frills RWD and under $25k.
I agree with this. Give me a small two door light weight manual car without all the bull shit. Manual windows and all.