Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

cheap motor swaps?

Old 03-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Still spinnin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n
Default Re: cheap motor swaps?

Originally Posted by NoTorque
ok...not that i know, but here is the scoop on what they do...alot of hondas in the pre 2000 era, have keys that can work on OTHER hondas doors. and then they are REALLY easy to hot wire...30seconds, car is out the driveway....then the guys drive out to a field in the middle of nowhere, unbolt the motor and tranny let it drop and then 6 of the bastards flip the car leaving the motor right there....litterally within 1 hour, car is stolen and motor is out of car and car is left in BFE....they load motor in truck and leave...

some people on here know what im talkin about
sound's like you know plenty about the subject yourself...
Old 03-04-2010, 07:57 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

ok...not that i know, but here is the scoop on what they do...alot of hondas in the pre 2000 era, have keys that can work on OTHER hondas doors. and then they are REALLY easy to hot wire...30seconds, car is out the driveway....then the guys drive out to a field in the middle of nowhere, unbolt the motor and tranny let it drop and then 6 of the bastards flip the car leaving the motor right there....litterally within 1 hour, car is stolen and motor is out of car and car is left in BFE....they load motor in truck and leave...

This guy is a car thief, let's get him
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

yea the shit happened to me and this sounds like my motor that is trying to be sold for 600$. is this what you did to my car bro? you left the shell in BFE? OP, go look at the motor and see if its got the things I told you about. i wants my car back
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by stryyped
im a girl so i guess im gay ? lawlz
YES. FGT BITCH.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Reppin The DOHC

turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies

this thread sucks
Old 03-04-2010, 11:47 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by turbofordummies
this thread sucks
FAGGOT, YOU FUCKING SUCK
Old 03-04-2010, 12:20 PM
SG

vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of

Just call him up, maybe meet up somewhere, become friends, and let him borrow your car..
Old 03-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino

Originally Posted by turbofordummies
this thread sucks
really haha nahh pretty sure you do for sayin that
Old 03-04-2010, 05:43 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by silverdino
really haha nahh pretty sure you do for sayin that
turn your rep on, then we can see who sucks
Old 03-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino

Originally Posted by 95egd16
turn your rep on, then we can see who sucks
and pretty sure i wasnt talking to you?

Quick Reply: cheap motor swaps?