Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Clean heads

Old 11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fordprobegt1995 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Clean heads

thanks nasthatch for the honest opinion. As for the rest of you. If you can't be serious about the subject don't post on my threads its inconsiderate. I wouldn't do it to yours. This is why people perfer other forums over this one. Out of the other forums this is by far the worst one and the only one that has a bunch of inconsiderate people on it. You got an honest opinion post it others go somewhere else please.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by fordprobegt1995
thanks nasthatch for the honest opinion. As for the rest of you. If you can't be serious about the subject don't post on my threads its inconsiderate. I wouldn't do it to yours. This is why people perfer other forums over this one. Out of the other forums this is by far the worst one and the only one that has a bunch of inconsiderate people on it. You got an honest opinion post it others go somewhere else please.
is there proof that this is the worst forum??
Old 11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

and you insisted on posting here? lol moron
Old 11-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I think it's the fact that you made a "testing the waters" thread for side jobs when you only have 60 posts so one on the forum knows who you are. You'll need to pay for vendor status if you want to advertise your services if and when you actually decide whether or not you're interesting in doing or not doing work on heads.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:11 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

you tell him..
Old 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

so are you giving out fucking blowjobs or what dude?
Old 11-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

zj?
Old 11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

so log out.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

and by other people you mean whiny crybaby bitches like you?
Old 11-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by nftuatn
is there proof that this is the worst forum??
I want flowcharts, pie charts, and bar graphs on this one......

I suspect OP cant back up his statements with factual evidence.

Quick Reply: Clean heads