Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

court then driving school or vice versa?

Old 09-30-2003, 05:48 PM
Corrado Butcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

I have taken trafficschoolonline.com before a going to court. it helped as I was able to get the ticket reduced from a 5 pointer to a 4 pointer. 1 point allowed me to keep my liscense during that rash of tickets I had.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:55 PM
VA is for HOKIES

milliondollarjb is an unknown quantity at this point

i recently had a stop sign violation and i took the class and brought the information/proof to court, the ticket got completely dropped when i went to court.... judges like showing initiative... i had a very high speeding ticket 3 years ago and i did the same thing... the judge also liked the fact that i showed initiative there and gave me a fine over the normal suspension of my license... of course its up to you tho
Old 09-30-2003, 06:44 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

take it BEFORE !!!!

If you take if on the COURTS order your insurance WILL NOT drop for it.

And the judge will be ALOT more lenient if you took the initiave to do it.

I have court on the 28th for a reckless driving, 93/65 in my formula.

Getting speedometer calibrated tomorrow, lawyer told me to get this, and that depending upon that, I may or may not have to do drivers school. So it probably isnt that big of a deal to most judges, but your insurance WILL NOT drop if you take it on a court order. DMV site tells you that.

Speedo calibration tomorrow, then driver school next weekend. you cant do the online driver school someone up a bit said unless you're 20+. No clue why, but DMV says so.
Old 09-30-2003, 07:41 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

how long is driving school. the cop said its over 3 weekends ors o but my friends say its 1 day for 8 hours
Old 09-30-2003, 07:54 PM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's cheaper if you take the driving course voluntarily. court ordered is $75 and $45-55 if you just go.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Banned

NOTQUITE is an unknown quantity at this point

trust me, before is the way to go. if you show them you did it after the accedent/ before court they will pass it like you passed the course, Its easy as fuck and It's 8 hours for 1 day... umm I know there is a firehouse down off birdneck that will give it on saterdays for like 10bucks!! but I took that course three years ago in december... also make sure its accretited, if you go in there and they give you a huge lecture about it helping reduce you insurance you know its the right one.... but on that note I've been through it four times and its easy as hell just know your wasteing almost a whole day
Old 10-01-2003, 08:54 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

turner drivin has a 1 day 8 hours course... i think its like 75$ though =/ its also a sat from 8am-4pm or some shit like that.. sux =/
Old 10-01-2003, 11:22 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

know any places in nova that have driving school
Old 10-01-2003, 04:14 PM

my friend said i should go to defensive driving school. whats the difference
Old 10-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

defensive driving school is the name for traffic school up in Upstate NY

Quick Reply: court then driving school or vice versa?