Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Destruction of Property?

Old 07-31-2006, 04:52 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Re: Destruction of Property?

Originally Posted by Bustadust
hey r u that girl that rolls with all those nissan people that we always chill wif...im the guy wif the lightning blue bike, and i also have that black nissan 240sx..lol the one that abuses it miserably at that one spot
Yo yo yo homie! I'll holla!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:57 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j4k3
Dude if you know who did it and he gets away with it, man up and beat that fuckers ass. Forget the legal shit, if the car ran and you drove it you could have died. Homie basically attempted to end you so now you need to take care of business.
you are a fucking idiot. Manning up isnt beating someones ass. Thats going to get your ass locked up for some dumbbullshit. youll learn when you acctually grow up.

what i don't get is why your sisters husband would fuck your car up and then tell you he will buy you a new one???
Old 07-31-2006, 05:44 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
you are a fucking idiot. Manning up isnt beating someones ass. Thats going to get your ass locked up for some dumbbullshit. youll learn when you acctually grow up.

what i don't get is why your sisters husband would fuck your car up and then tell you he will buy you a new one???
Exactly what he said. Good luck with any job in the future thats actually worth a shit with that on your record.

And this:

Originally Posted by vg30dett
Apparently even confessing to the cops means jack-shit.
makes absolutely no sense. If he did confess and admit to everything, the charges may get reduced in court, but it certainly does not mean jack-shit.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:46 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Someone I know destroyed my car, Saturday night. My brake lines were cut, my oil and tranny drained, my radiator was punctured with what looks like a screw driver, and a few of my tires were slashed.

The police say this is destruction of property, but if the value of damages exceeds a grand, isn't this a felony?
a felony??? it should be attempted/ premeditated murder
Old 07-31-2006, 07:15 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Sad to see another car gets messed with. Hope everything goes your way with all the legal action, and he suffers to the full extent of the law.

Originally Posted by Bustadust
hey r u that girl that rolls with all those nissan people that we always chill wif...im the guy wif the lightning blue bike, and i also have that black nissan 240sx..lol the one that abuses it miserably at that one spot
hey hey hey! can i holla? can i holla? lemme holla at chya can i holla at chya? holla holla holla holla holla!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:25 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EEK
a felony??? it should be attempted/ premeditated murder

Unfortunately I can't get this asshole on attempted manslaughter with the cut brake lines. Because he effectively 'disabled' the tranny, it's just destruction of property.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:53 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by RightDiddy

So someone fucks your shit up and keeps themselves out of trouble and you let them get away with it. Have fun letting the world push you around.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:09 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

So someone fucks your shit up and keeps themselves out of trouble and you let them get away with it. Have fun letting the world push you around.
Once you mature a little, you'll realize an ass whooping is not the answer to every problem. Plus, like I stated, something like that can prevent you from holding/acquiring good jobs.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:11 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Once you mature a little, you'll realize an ass whooping is not the answer to every problem. Plus, like I stated, something like that can prevent you from holding/acquiring good jobs.

Oh, now everyone wants to be mature?

ok
Old 07-31-2006, 08:20 AM
He's like the wind

Oh, now everyone wants to be mature?
ok
When it comes to something that can fuck up your whole life, I would hope so.

Quick Reply: Destruction of Property?