Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Dodge Kills Off Caliber SRT4

Old 09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Dodge Kills Off Caliber SRT4

i dunno i loved the look of the caliber better than the Neon personally. (im a big wagon lover)

Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

is that the stock ride height?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

hell no! That one is lowered.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

i miss the fuck outta my neon srt4. fuckin cops made me sell it...

i was hit or miss with the caliber...i could look pass the school bus exterior because it still had the same heart inside.

maybe we can cop CSRT4's for cheap now?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
i dunno i loved the look of the caliber better than the Neon personally. (im a big wagon lover)

I likey.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by phyber
i miss the fuck outta my neon srt4. fuckin cops made me sell it...
No they didn't.
Originally Posted by phyber
...i could look pass the school bus exterior because it still had the same heart inside.
No it doesn't.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

I thought they were alright once you lowered them but i wouldnt buy one though.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
Maybe they'll build a Dodge version of the Fiat 500 Abarth, and make that a new SRT-4 model. Then again, they may not, just to make sure Dodge doesn't take sales from the Fiat, since they are supposedly bringing the Abarth over here.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...ive/index.html
Close but not quite;

Fiat has been trying to come to america for sometime now. The Chrysler buy-in is their ticket to do just that. Chrysler, or Dodge as you put it, won't build a car like the 500 if one of their partners is allready building one, which is slated for n. america in the summer of 2010 as a 2011 model. As far as the Abarth version "coming over", I doubt that will happen until they get a good idea of wether or not the american public likes the 500 at all. I would love to see the Abarth here though.....

That black calibur is teh hottnezz......
Old 09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
hell no! That one is lowered.
oh, i was like...

wowzers.

not too shabby, actually.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Originally Posted by FObangah
Close but not quite;

Fiat has been trying to come to america for sometime now. The Chrysler buy-in is their ticket to do just that. Chrysler, or Dodge as you put it, won't build a car like the 500 if one of their partners is allready building one, which is slated for n. america in the summer of 2010 as a 2011 model. As far as the Abarth version "coming over", I doubt that will happen until they get a good idea of wether or not the american public likes the 500 at all. I would love to see the Abarth here though.....

That black calibur is teh hottnezz......
I said Dodge because I was referring to the SRT-4. According to this the 500 is getting built in Mexcio, and there will probably be a similar Chrysler car, so we could be wrong about that.

As far as the Abarth "coming over", last word out of Fiat was that it would be sold here by 2011. Of course there's nothing concrete until they are on the way to the dealerships.

Quick Reply: Dodge Kills Off Caliber SRT4