Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

EliteCrew

Old 02-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus
Default Re: EliteCrew

Originally Posted by hondanc7
Constructive criticism is welcome. But the immature dumbass remarks you guys are making are not needed. There are a lot of tweaks that need to be made to the site and it is nowhere near done. The F20 thing was a complete mistake on my part and was overlooked but is now fixed. Some sections of the site are not finished yet which is why the links don't work.

Somebody tries to better the car community by giving people another place to go to look at cars and discuss car related stuff, and what happens, people just talk shit. Wow.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:32 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Constructive criticism is welcome. But the immature dumbass remarks you guys are making are not needed. There are a lot of tweaks that need to be made to the site and it is nowhere near done. The F20 thing was a complete mistake on my part and was overlooked but is now fixed. Some sections of the site are not finished yet which is why the links don't work.

Somebody tries to better the car community by giving people another place to go to look at cars and discuss car related stuff, and what happens, people just talk shit. Wow.
guess what, we already have one of those...betcha cant guess the name.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered member

hondanc7 has disabled reputation

I am not trying to take traffic from this forum. If the forum was our main focus of the site I would see where you are coming from but it's not. I was even thinking of linking Vadriven to my site which should help bring in more traffic to this site. The sole purpose of the site is to find nice cars up and down the East coast mainly and feature them on this site. Whats the big deal?
Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

VTECH
Old 02-14-2010, 09:36 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

bro you never had a car club...you never had your car
Old 02-14-2010, 09:36 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

I am not trying to take traffic from this forum. If the forum was our main focus of the site I would see where you are coming from but it's not. I was even thinking of linking Vadriven to my site which should help bring in more traffic to this site. The sole purpose of the site is to find nice cars up and down the East coast mainly and feature them on this site. Whats the big deal?
well be needing this
Old 02-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Old 02-14-2010, 09:54 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
After reading the thread and weighing all possible options, I have come to the conclusion that this thread needs moar cocks.

You may fire when ready.

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
I see your bald cock and two cocks and raise you a giant cock

Old 02-14-2010, 10:01 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

-Hey Cletus, Are you goin' over there to uhh?
Uhh, Gunter's house for thanksgiving?
I heard hes got a 90-pound turkey going cook up for the whole town
-That ain't no turkey stupid, that's a chicken
-That's not no chicken man, that's a BIG cock
-That's a big cock!

I got a big cock
He's so damn big
I got a big cock
He even ate a pig
I got a big cock
A big cock for your mouth
Old 02-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

lolol

so an importsnc.com member made another site about not-shit-n**gers not doing shit?