Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: What type of route do you take to work?
Most direct
51.28%
Most enjoyable
23.08%
Something in between
25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Fastest way to work, most enjoyable, or something in between?

Old 03-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Fastest way to work, most enjoyable, or something in between?

i live in stafford, and commute to alexandria for work... find me an enjoyable way to get there and back please...

idiots in the morning, plus idiots at night = too many cigs being smoked during my commute....

i fucking hate traffic, and non drivers
Old 03-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

ZZ4Vetteguy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackGT
I live in chesapeake right near butts station and Kempsville. I only have two choices to work and luckily the more enjoyable drive takes a few minutes less during the weekday and around the same amount of time depending on the weekends. I go for the more enjoyable route because I enjoy driving and dislike being up early and working, so it's a nice compromise . I take buttstation down to elbow rd and ride elbow all the way to Dam Neck down to corporate landing. Nothing like some curvey roads and decent scenery to wake you up. The other choice would be kempsville to Indian River to Ferrell Parkway and then ride princess anne to dam neck -- which is nothing but stop lights and stop and go traffic.
But isn't Buttstation Rd still all jacked up, or did they fix it yet....been a few months since I have been out that way.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

ZZ4Vetteguy has disabled reputation

I only have one way to go and it really sucks. I live at the Oceanfront, and my office is in Deep Creek, so it is 264 to 64 all the way. I know there are other roads, but this is the most direct.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by ZZ4Vetteguy
But isn't Buttstation Rd still all jacked up, or did they fix it yet....been a few months since I have been out that way.
Nope, not that I know of, besides I'm on butts station for all of 1 minute -- elbow rd isn't even a mile from my house.