Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Finally 2011 Mustang will bring back 5.0

Old 12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Finally 2011 Mustang will bring back 5.0

Originally Posted by Flite
and couldn't launch worth a shit either.
yeah, mustangs can't launch worth a shit.

I really like the challenger the best out of the modern muscle car production line-up. But the mustang platform is so superior performance wise to all the competitors, I'd be stupid to not lean in that direction if I was looking to buy.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

Jacobra is on a distinguished road

lose the live axel and id have one
Old 12-18-2009, 05:13 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jacobra
lose the live axel and id have one
unfortunately, too many fagots are scared of solid axles these days.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
I really like the challenger the best out of the modern muscle car production line-up. But the mustang platform is so superior performance wise to all the competitors, I'd be stupid to not lean in that direction if I was looking to buy.
the challenger? really? its not a bad looking car, but its such a turd
Old 12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
the challenger? really? its not a bad looking car, but its such a turd
It's a turd because it weighs like a million lbs. I tune those hemi motors all the time and love the motor, I love the car, the looks, inside and out, the feel of the car, etc. But the car is just too damn heavy to do anything really serious with. And the fact that the parts cost 3x that of mustang equivalents. The mustang just does so much more performance wise for so much cheaper it's really the better buy for someone who is serious about performance.

I love the looks of the new mustangs on the outside, but inside I'm less than impressed with. The dash looks like it was stolen from my 89 dodge colt and the seats feel awkward to me.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

It's your ass, don't blame it on the seat!
Old 12-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

ive heard the camaro is pretty awkward to sit in too, but i cant say for myself... yet....
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

The blind spots are absolutely fucking terrible. The seats were ok, nothing to write home about. This was the V6 though
Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

BUMP for 1st page update.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Jive Turkey

Ford finally gave up on the 5 speed manny

Quick Reply: Finally 2011 Mustang will bring back 5.0