Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Gotta love norfolk

Old 06-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MsmustangKali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gotta love norfolk

www.yournewaddiction.com/flood.htm just when you think its only gonna rain............look what happens *tear*

By the time we were notified to move our cars my seat(s) were almost coverd in water on both of my cars. We however did get them moved but now have check engine lights

Last edited by MsmustangKali; 06-10-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:17 PM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri
Default Re: Gotta love norfolk

Damn that sucks. I wish I would have known. I would have parked my piece of shit out there.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Banned

Insurance policys do not cover water damange. not even home owners does its a completly seperate policy so yeah Im fucked I not only have a honda but a brand new mustang. So this is going to be very vey very costly about 1200$ recarpet for each is what i was quoted a few months ago.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

damn that blows.

given norfolk and it's shitty streets though, i'm totally not surprised.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:37 PM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by MsmustangKali
Insurance policys do not cover water damange.
Are you sure...?
Old 06-10-2004, 09:39 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Insurance policys do not cover water damange. not even home owners does its a completly seperate policy so yeah Im fucked I not only have a honda but a brand new mustang. So this is going to be very vey very costly about 1200$ recarpet for each is what i was quoted a few months ago.
Why dont you recarpet it yourself? I bought a "carpet kit" for my Prelude a few years ago, it was about $100-150 and took a day to put in
Old 06-11-2004, 05:51 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

www.yournewaddiction.com/flood.htm just when you think its only gonna rain............look what happens *tear*

By the time we were notified to move our cars my seat(s) were almost coverd in water on both of my cars. We however did get them moved but now have check engine lights
If you know how to check the check engine light, im sure a few people here including myself can get that gone for you. As for the carpet kit... its very inexpensive from places online.

http://www.stockinteriors.com/item.a...10&ModelId=233

$115 to be exact...
Old 06-11-2004, 06:13 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Insurance policys do not cover water damange
Not true, nationwide covered my sister's car twice and my mom's car when they flooded when parked on the side of the road in a hurricane.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:19 AM
Banned

Yeah my car pretty much is starting but idles in and out and I think water was coming out the tail pipe im not sure how much but some was from my uncle walking behind me when I was trying to move my car back to my side of the parking lot. The people who didn't move their cars seem to be fine other than a car full of water its the ones who moved the cars who are having the problems should have just left it there. I posted new photos if anyone wants to see them. So im not to sure what to do at this point I have the windows open and took everything out of the car. The shitty part is I just put another motor in that car a week ago and Im just biting my tongue in hopes that the motor doesn't lock up from water being inside if water did get in.

But on a brighter note the mustang is fine it runs with no problems go figure
Old 06-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Take out the carpet if you can. Invest in a really strong fan (I suggest the blue blower, it kicks ass), because just having the windows open won't circulate enough air to properly dry your car out without leaving a smell.

Quick Reply: Gotta love norfolk