Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ICE: Oh...My...GOD...

Old 06-19-2008, 07:09 AM
go topless.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BillMW has disabled reputation
Default Re: ICE: Oh...My...GOD...

Originally Posted by Flite
Bill... Dude.... No

You only think ICE is amazing because you've never used really high quality products. I'm not trying to be arrogant here, but quality products are in a whole different league from the stuff you can buy at AutoZone.
DUDE...YES

Doesn't matter whether you're being arrogant or not...you haven't tried it. Therefore you don't know, so I'll forgive you. I most definately would have reacted the same way. "Turtle Wax? Oh Hellz noo..."

On the contrary, I've used everything out there no matter what the price etcetera and so forth Zaino blah blah blah. I am super OCD and this is no joke. And it's not from Autozone. Read my original post sir.

Don't take my word for it....just try it out for yourself. This weekend. You'll change your tune. I'm certain of it. Not only is it beautiful...it's soooooo easy to use.

I'm off to Maine. I'll have my laptop so I'll be checking in latah. GO CELTICS!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

there are a lot of people who love the look of the TWI on our forum... i'm just curious into how long it actually lasts.

Everyone has their 'favorite' products that they swear give the best shine but there is more to it than pure subjective aesthetics. Although, the ease of application of TWI is quite a plus.

personally i'm a fan of the poorboy's line
Old 06-19-2008, 07:58 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by idkfa
there are a lot of people who love the look of the TWI on our forum... i'm just curious into how long it actually lasts.

Everyone has their 'favorite' products that they swear give the best shine but there is more to it than pure subjective aesthetics. Although, the ease of application of TWI is quite a plus.

personally i'm a fan of the poorboy's line
twi shine doesn't last that long. probably 2 or 3 weeks depending on how well the car is kept and the weather.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:04 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by BillMW
Don't take my word for it....just try it out for yourself. This weekend. You'll change your tune. I'm certain of it. Not only is it beautiful...it's soooooo easy to use.
I've tried it. I didn't get hardcore with the detailing until I got the S2000. I thought it was the greatest thing ever too. I swore it the best "wax" ever to be put on the market.... Until I started using professional grade products.

The difference for me is in depth of color and endurance, and honestly the carnuba product I use now is easier to use. It's also been 6+ months, and water still beads like I waxed it yesterday.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:15 PM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

Well, would this work for a full rewax for a black car? I have not waxed my car in shit probably 4 years.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:08 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold

I really want to get into detailing, but other than just washing/polishing, not sure what else to do.

Know about the claybar, just haven't tried it yet. What else is there?
Old 06-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

someone detail my lexus $$$$$$$$$
Old 06-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

EM1_&_ONLY has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
I really want to get into detailing, but other than just washing/polishing, not sure what else to do.

Know about the claybar, just haven't tried it yet. What else is there?
Here are some sites you can go to and get some basics. There are all kinds of threads with information.

www.meguiarsonline.com
www.autopia.org
Old 06-20-2008, 06:22 AM
Registered member

tomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura abouttomurphjr has a spectacular aura about

Zaino all the way! Z5, Z2 with detail spray between each coat. Do this over and over. I have probably 15 coats of each on the car. The vette just gets deeper and wetter looking. I've had people tell me it looks wet all the time.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I need to try Zaino one of these days...

Quick Reply: ICE: Oh...My...GOD...