Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

initial d

Old 01-17-2005, 02:40 PM
teamULTRASPEED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: initial d

4th stage is hot... and bunta gets back into racing again too. but the 2nd stage and the movie leading into the 4th stage were they form project d are my favorites.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:09 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

i think the 4th stage is the best so far. it's not too heavy on the storyline, but the battles are all top notch. ryosuke is the shit.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:29 PM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by S.Concepts7
4th stage is hot... and bunta gets back into racing again too. but the 2nd stage and the movie leading into the 4th stage were they form project d are my favorites.
you mean when he drifted with no hands lighting his cigarette? That shit was funny...ahhh man im gonna watch it again now...
Old 01-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by blackout
i think the 4th stage is the best so far. it's not too heavy on the storyline, but the battles are all top notch. ryosuke is the shit.

does tak ever loose?
Old 01-17-2005, 04:35 PM
teamULTRASPEED

S2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GNUsnowboarder
does tak ever loose?
he lost in the 2nd stage to sudo koichi in the black evo III... takumi pushed the 86 too hard and blew the engine.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:22 PM
BITCHES COME!!

Zulu has disabled reputation

Love that show!! I love the battle between the two AE86's.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by S.Concepts7
he lost in the 2nd stage to sudo koichi in the black evo III... takumi pushed the 86 too hard and blew the engine.
there's also bunta in 4th stage, but does that really count?
Old 01-19-2005, 02:02 PM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

All my initial d from 1st stage to 4th is in jap with english sub. Good shit right there. My fav ep was in 4th stage ep 6 or 7 when takumi gets pwned by bunta. hahahaha1
Old 01-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

Necessity has disabled reputation

Your best bet is to just ebay the first 3 seasons on dvd. Then you should download season 4 via torrent.

Tokyopop ruined the battles by adding horrible effects to the street races. The orginals are definatly better.

You can also download the manga, which is also a great read.

My only gripe with season 4 is that horrible girl in the FD. If I have to hear "my darling" one more time I'm going to hope her engine blows and she goes flying right off the touge.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:20 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Oh bro, she's cool. She could whoop your ass in a race. I'm guessing repeatly saying, "My darling," doesn't sound nearly as annoying to the Japanese ear since anything English is cool to them.

Quick Reply: initial d