Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Jefferson accident

Old 03-03-2003, 07:12 AM
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Unhappy Jefferson accident

For those of you updated on the news, sunday mornin/sat night, by boy kyles boosted civic SI was stolen from his crib while under the watch of a friend. the two ppl who "borrowed" the car to have some fun ended up going 120 on jefferson and putting it into a concrete light pole destroying the civic and killing both of them. Kyle im sure doesnt know yet becuase he is in jamaica on a cruise ship with his girl for spring break. this shit is jst stupid. yall saw the weather sat night, who the fuck woulda gone out like that>?! just unnecessary bullshit. taking the car in the first place was grand theft auto and then running it at 120 in bad conditions is 2X as dumb. not that i dont feel bad they died but they had NO RIGHT to take someones hard earned and worked for prize and gloy. or even pride and joy. Kyle will be devastated when he returns. Im jsut tellin yall to not FUCK with ppls shit and dont fuckin be idiots on the road. be safe. late.
-Tiki
Old 03-03-2003, 07:16 AM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

was it the supercharged civic for sale or the guy kyle with the turbo si w/the red racing stripe?
Old 03-03-2003, 07:18 AM

ac2folo has disabled reputation

Damn dude, that sucks. Is this the Kyle that was sellin his turbo or had one for sale? I could only imagine his reaction when he gets home. Everyone stay clear...
Old 03-03-2003, 07:21 AM
I'm not into cars

reXer has disabled reputation

Payback is a bitch. At least he doesn't have to go looking for them when he gets back so he can kill them himself.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:24 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Finally some people that get the whole "you act stupid you pay the price bit"

Someone dying is lamentable ... but if you do it doing something BLATENTLY stupid ... no wet eyes here.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:51 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

actually it was kyles 2 bestfriends who took the car for the drive and died.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:06 AM

Spoonfed is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys need to give more fuckin sympathy for the guys that died. i know more than half of the people on this forum has done something really stupid before, but you didnt die from it..... those guys were friends of kyle's, i hope he cares more about his friends than his car...it pathetic how some people can care more about a car than a person's life. im saying this because my bro found out that one of his friends died in a car accident hittin a pole. they were just normal guys like the rest of us.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:27 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

finally i hear the rest of the story. unfortunately i caught like a quick 5 seconds of it this morning on the news, and i swore it looked like his car, but neither of the names sound familiar. ty howard and spponfed for clearing it up. and sorry to the families of the two who took the car. and a million sorrows go out to kyle, two friends and his car. hopefully he will at least get to enjoy his vacation before he finds out the news
Old 03-03-2003, 08:28 AM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

my little bro stole my car once it was a 94 z28 with a whole lot of work done to it. he and 2 friends took ti to a bar where they got drunk using my id and check card that they also stole from me. well commin back home he took a corrner at what the police estamate as 130mph the car slid off the road hit a firehydrant(sp) and fliped. even after he had done all that i was more worried about him then the car. I rode with him in the ambulance to the hospital, and when he was released from the hospital (he and his frinds where not seriously injured) and arrested for dui i followed him to jail, bailed him out, and kept the police from charging him with grand theft auto. you better belive i was pissed but no car holds a higher value then a human life.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:40 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Sorry to hear they didn't make it. I think all of us on this board with any gonads have seen 120 before, that isn't shit, I was up to 140 this weekend with my girlfriend heading up to Williamsburg, and I've been up to 165 before. The point is we do dumb shit all the time, but it doesn't look stupid when nothing bad happens. It's when you fuck up that it all comes back around.

Last edited by vmspionage; 03-03-2003 at 08:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Jefferson accident