Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Just got my 01 Camaro Z/28 come take a look!

Old 03-29-2006, 06:16 PM
VA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd
Default Re: Just got my 01 Camaro Z/28 come take a look!

Yea, I painted mine myself, I sprayed painted the caliper, then brushed on the paint on the bracket to make it easier...
Old 03-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

welcome, nice camaro. looks like its been kept in great shape.
im actually gonna go to vmp (petersburg) soon to run my car again.

im in hickory/great bridge.
heres my turd
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...merican+muscle

Last edited by catfSSh; 03-29-2006 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh, don't pay any attention to these guys. Id bet most of them haven't been inside a properly stalled auto ls1 yet.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:33 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by Capster78
ahh, don't pay any attention to these guys. Id bet most of them haven't been inside a properly stalled auto ls1 yet.

I have... ...it was blue....
Old 03-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

ah yes, the good ole days. And we had 4 people in the car, it still launched like a champ
Old 03-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM DC4
Automatic
HAHAHA...Leave it to the one guy with a fricken integra to comment about it being an auto

Nice ride...I'm not a hater
Old 03-29-2006, 07:13 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by hornetsnest
HAHAHA...Leave it to the one guy with a fricken integra to comment about it being an auto

Nice ride...I'm not a hater
Leave it to the guy with a Mustang to base everything off the car I drive. Its not about "OMGZ ITS SO FASTS WITH TEH MANUALZ!" Its about I hate driving autos. I just can't do it for any length of time. I'm constantly looking for the clutch and once I finally come to terms with it not being there, I get bored. I've gotten used to driving a manual and don't like anything else. My post wasn't bashing his car, or saying anything other than I don't like autos. I've driven all types of LS1s, auto and manual. They are awesome cars and I'd love to have one. Prior to buying my car I had never driven one, and if I had of, I'd probably be driving an LS1 instead of my Integra. Infact the next car I hope to own is the Camaro when it comes back. That's a pipe dream for now though.

Oh yeah, and for good measure and since I haven't seen this said on Drag in months... Mustangs suck
Old 03-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Leave it to the guy with a Mustang to base everything off the car I drive. Its not about "OMGZ ITS SO FASTS WITH TEH MANUALZ!" Its about I hate driving autos. I just can't do it for any length of time. I'm constantly looking for the clutch and once I finally come to terms with it not being there, I get bored. I've gotten used to driving a manual and don't like anything else. My post wasn't bashing his car, or saying anything other than I don't like autos. I've driven all types of LS1s, auto and manual. They are awesome cars and I'd love to have one. Prior to buying my car I had never driven one, and if I had of, I'd probably be driving an LS1 instead of my Integra. Infact the next car I hope to own is the Camaro when it comes back. That's a pipe dream for now though.
Good for you dude...But you've got to see the irony in it...If you don't that's too bad

Oh yeah, and for good measure and since I haven't seen this said on Drag in months... Mustangs suck
No...Integras suck
Old 03-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Who the fuck cares if it's auto or not. It's not your car, but his. And besides an auto/stall will always shift faster than a manual. Looks like he wants something drag worthy and with the 7.5 in the f-body's the auto is a better choice to keep from having to upgrade the rear end so early in the modding process.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by FireSilver
Hey
I just bought an 01' Camaro z/28. It has 42,000 miles, black leather, chrome wheels, T-tops, Performance tires. I bought it for 14,000.

Come take a look at it on car domain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2301941
Sweet car! I love Camaros and LS1s, they're a great car with an even greater engine. I'd own one if I could afford two car payments; it would make a great supplement to my Mach1.

And about it being an auto isn't a bad thing at all. An auto has many advantages over a manual transmission. And with the f-bodies, there are tons of arguments that the A4 is actually faster then the M6. Everyone also knows what a different stall converter will do to a LS1 powered car, or any car for that matter. Perhaps that best advantage about an auto is the ability to not have to operate the clutch in traffic jams.

Quick Reply: Just got my 01 Camaro Z/28 come take a look!