Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

just got pulled over

Old 03-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audiophile24 has disabled reputation
Default Re: just got pulled over

Originally Posted by SHOFEAR94
Can we see a pic of your car audiophile? The Camaro drivin Troopers are becoming a common site on the southside as well...they seem to hang around the 664/460 area.
you can find a picture of my car here.... http://www.6gc.net/index.php?action=members&itu=1595
Old 03-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

audiophile24 has disabled reputation

any one know where i can get an odometer calibration done?
Old 03-18-2004, 12:13 PM
RIP MEAST

Tiny Tim will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ultraprince
shut up, you deserve more for being such a fag. they should have beat your ass like rodney king.
haha
Old 03-19-2004, 09:11 AM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

sucks man, sorry to hear it, why does everyone hate coops? their job is to enforce the law, fuck off if you cant handle getting pulled over when you break the law in some way lol, its a risk. Still 6mph over could have been overlooked, but cops to have quotas to meet, its not always that they are trying to be an ass. gotta take what you can get
Old 03-19-2004, 12:24 PM
the"V8nightmare"

blkmjk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Arm
sucks man, sorry to hear it, why does everyone hate coops? their job is to enforce the law, fuck off if you cant handle getting pulled over when you break the law in some way lol, its a risk. Still 6mph over could have been overlooked, but cops to have quotas to meet, its not always that they are trying to be an ass. gotta take what you can get
no cops do not have quotas but they do have an expected ammount of tickets that should be givin out in a month so if they are short then they right more but if they have booked alot of bad guys then they dont have to right as many tickets . its like if they dont write tickets then wtf are they doing with their time? dont break the law u wont get tickets but it dose sound like this tropper was being asholish but if u were smug then u had it coming cops are people too. treat them with RESPECT and they will treat u the same way.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Banned

_Red_Rocket_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Keiichi
i wonder how much a person will hate cops after one saves his/her life or even dies trying. not all cops are "a holes".
i hate cops beacause they would rather pull someone over for exhaust and suspension than arrest a drug dealer. they are pussies and would rather chill is upper nn rather than downtown where the real problem is. the main reason i hate cops though, is because my i used to go fishing with my neighbor who is a cop, and now whenever he gets the chance he gives me tickets. when i used to have my crix, he gave me the same 3 ticket 2 days in a row. tell me all cops aren't dicks.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

I dunno, you shouldnt "hate" cops simply because you get ticketed, then again its oppion. It seems like cops have alot of beef with anyone driving a modified car. I was at sheetz and asked out of curiousity what the allowed ground clearance was for a car wasand they said 14 inches or something but they were giving me that fuck you look. then again, my freind said that she was with a bunch of guys in a parking lot doing drags and a cop rolled on them and started telling them where they could race safly without cops coming around and that it was legal to do burnouts if it was raining, but not if it was dry conditions. shit like that.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:49 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by audiophile24
any one know where i can get an odometer calibration done?
im assuming you meant speedometer calibration... there's a crappy place in hampton but i wouldn't go there i did and it sucked... i also have gone to one on virginia beach blvd and i it was a computerized calibrator and it was pretty good... the guy sat me down and discussed with me how i was gonna defend myself... if you're interested, pm me and i'll look for the info and exact address...
Old 03-19-2004, 05:37 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

i dont think you're telling the whole story... getting put in the back of cruiser doesnt happen for a regular stop, ha

every cop that's ever pulled me was pretty cool... granted most still gave me the ticket... i like to keep them after and talk for a while, then they stop paying attention ohhh well
Old 03-19-2004, 09:44 PM
huh?what? your funny

blktalon is an unknown quantity at this point

If you think about it, a cop can pull over a modified import and write you a ticket w/o being scared for his/her life in most cases. A cop is human also him/her is not tring to run down some drug dealer or murder all the time because in most case they shoot back meaning chance of injury or lose of life, so they leave that with another dept. It's like a bully, a bully will pick on people that won't fight back rather bother someone thats gonna put up a fight. I'm not in no way saying go and threaten a cop because you're gonna end up dead or in jail, but look at it thru their eyes I can write this guy a ticket and do what the office expect of me or don't say anything and be fired after a few months of this. Everybody has to do what they gotta do to servive.

Quick Reply: just got pulled over