Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

just got pulled over

Old 03-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
audiophile24 has disabled reputation
Default Re: just got pulled over

Originally Posted by blktalon
If you think about it, a cop can pull over a modified import and write you a ticket w/o being scared for his/her life in most cases. A cop is human also him/her is not tring to run down some drug dealer or murder all the time because in most case they shoot back meaning chance of injury or lose of life, so they leave that with another dept. It's like a bully, a bully will pick on people that won't fight back rather bother someone thats gonna put up a fight. I'm not in no way saying go and threaten a cop because you're gonna end up dead or in jail, but look at it thru their eyes I can write this guy a ticket and do what the office expect of me or don't say anything and be fired after a few months of this. Everybody has to do what they gotta do to servive.
well hmm maybe but i have a long record......maybe thats why they were so cautious with me.
Old 03-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Arm
sucks man, sorry to hear it, why does everyone hate coops? their job is to enforce the law, fuck off if you cant handle getting pulled over when you break the law in some way lol, its a risk. Still 6mph over could have been overlooked, but cops to have quotas to meet, its not always that they are trying to be an ass. gotta take what you can get
because when i roll out on saturday nights and i see cars pulled over its always imports and never any mullett wearing rednecks in transams. besides i have heard harley davidsons louder than my car and i have heard trucks and mustangs camaros etc with those straight chrome pipes coming out the back of their cars. louder than mine........do i ever hear of them gettting exhaust tickets ummmm NO! maybe if i looked like joe dirt i would get away with it.
Old 03-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by audiophile24
because when i roll out on saturday nights and i see cars pulled over its always imports and never any mullett wearing rednecks in transams. besides i have heard harley davidsons louder than my car and i have heard trucks and mustangs camaros etc with those straight chrome pipes coming out the back of their cars. louder than mine........do i ever hear of them gettting exhaust tickets ummmm NO! maybe if i looked like joe dirt i would get away with it.
this comment in reference to me getting pulled over for "altered exhaust". seems like the bacon looks for me when the city needs money fuck newport news.