Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

License Plate Covers

Old 01-17-2005, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krazyjosh5 has disabled reputation
Default Re: License Plate Covers

my final decision: i think im going to go around with it on. if a cop pulls me, my assumption will be just a warning to take it off and i will do so. but, until then, ill leave it
Old 01-17-2005, 06:57 PM

1sikcvc has disabled reputation

yep good idea. i had a red one for a while and not a cop said a thing. had plenty of them pass me by too but that was about 2 yrs ago. not that it makes a difference how long ago it was but when the cop did see it, i was at work sitting with some friends and he just happened to mention it was illegal. cops don't really care that much about those little things unless they are having a shitty day or they just want to mess with you. if worst comes to worst you will either get a warning to take it off or if you go to court just take it off and take a pic of it with you to court with it off the tag. easy as that.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:47 AM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

I got pulled for that shit. I had tinted covers but they just asked for me to take them off. I was like ok and just went on with my day.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by spic
It's Virginia. It's illegal. Always remember that. Always.
No shit.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:52 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

yeah, we had a dude at my work, that had like the tinted/smoked covers over his plate, and he got a ticket cuz it made it "harder" to see the plate, said the cop....
Old 01-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by spic
It's Virginia. It's illegal. Always remember that. Always.
Amen to that shit.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:14 PM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point

Just act dumb and tell the cop u will remove it, nine times out of 10 they will let u go.