Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread

Old 12-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Super Secret Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!

I love that combo, but kind of love/hate they only come in 15. But I absolutely love that wheel
Lawd have mercy. I need a set of those for my BMW.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:32 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

I love that combo, but kind of love/hate they only come in 15. But I absolutely love that wheel
i kinda want to get rid of the CCW's for those
Old 12-18-2013, 06:08 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by Archer
Lawd have mercy. I need a set of those for my BMW.
Sadly, only 4 lug, and only 15. They've been out for a while, which upsets me they won't make them in any other bolt pattern.

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
i kinda want to get rid of the CCW's for those
Do it. They got some great color combos
Old 12-18-2013, 12:20 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Sadly, only 4 lug, and only 15. They've been out for a while, which upsets me they won't make them in any other bolt pattern.
you can spend a little extra and have them in whatever you want.

micklvn had the only set of 16in 3 piece 4x100 meisters in the states on his integra
Old 12-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes

micklvn had the only set of 16in 3 piece 4x100 meisters in the states on his integra
Believe grant was specifically referring to the Work Meister CR model, for the 15X8 or whatever they are.
http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product...y=29&wheel=143

According to MC Lovin's 'build thread' back in 09, Meister was only mentioned for one of these pictures.

But I don't the guy, and only going off what I am reading in that thread. You may know him and his old car more, cause your in dat stance lyfe. haha, j/k

There is other models of the meisters, available in 3 piece and different diameters. Using the link one can view.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:31 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Mick is a very good friend if mine actually lol. He mentioned back then that they were made for him, I was merely using his car as an example to say that you could probably have a set of the cr Meister's made in whatever size and lug pattern you want.

And I wasn't into stance until I got my S lol.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:51 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Not for the CR01's. Atleast, not since I last inquired, and I've never seen a 5 lug set.

And I kinda find that hard to believe. He might have bought the first set NEW, but even before that I've seen a atleast 2 3 piece 16" meisters in 4x100 ( one set on a miata (full polished) and another set on a Ek (polished/black)

Mick is a very good friend if mine actually lol. He mentioned back then that they were made for him, I was merely using his car as an example to say that you could probably have a set of the cr Meister's made in whatever size and lug pattern you want.

And I wasn't into stance until I got my S lol.

They strictly will only sell the CR01's in 15, and 4x100/114.

CCW sells the LM5/K57 that looks close to a CR01, but to me, the CR01 is perfect.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by SCREECHO
Believe grant was specifically referring to the Work Meister CR model, for the 15X8 or whatever they are.
http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product...y=29&wheel=143

According to MC Lovin's 'build thread' back in 09, Meister was only mentioned for one of these pictures.

But I don't the guy, and only going off what I am reading in that thread. You may know him and his old car more, cause your in dat stance lyfe. haha, j/k

There is other models of the meisters, available in 3 piece and different diameters. Using the link one can view.
damn that color is close to mine
Old 12-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered member

PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1

Hate to say it, but not a fan of the work cr Meister. The replica drags and Rotas of this wheel. (Kyusha and dr33?) are made in the same colors and I see those in person, and online, much more often than I see the real works. Therefore, when I see the actual work wheel, I mentally jump to replica even though I can tell between the two, if that makes sense what I'm trying to say.

Unfortunately that's what the wheel industry has come to. Especially with cars like civics and Miatas where MANY of the owners are poor and opt for reps over the real deal.

Hope I just made sense as I am typing this in class
Old 12-19-2013, 12:39 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
damn that color is close to mine
honda burning red pearl. its tits

i miss seeing that car at my house for cookouts :*(

Quick Reply: Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread