Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread

Old 12-22-2013, 04:12 AM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread

Originally Posted by PTAD1
Hate to say it, but not a fan of the work cr Meister. The replica drags and Rotas of this wheel. (Kyusha and dr33?) are made in the same colors and I see those in person, and online, much more often than I see the real works. Therefore, when I see the actual work wheel, I mentally jump to replica even though I can tell between the two, if that makes sense what I'm trying to say.

Unfortunately that's what the wheel industry has come to. Especially with cars like civics and Miatas where MANY of the owners are poor and opt for reps over the real deal.

Hope I just made sense as I am typing this in class
I have CCW reps on my Civic... why? Because it's a fucking Civic and I'm not putting wheels that are worth double its value.

And I've had my fair share of well put together cars on real wheels.

Justin, if I had a garage your car would be sitting in it. I've told BC time and time again that it's the perfect Integra. I'd put a couple of rare parts on it, finish the interior to my "specs" and order some new wheels just to switch it up from when you owned it. I'd really hate to see it go

Also, this weather makes me miss my S. Gahh..
Old 12-22-2013, 04:29 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Drove my S yesterday for the first time in a few months. God I love that thing.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:31 AM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

Was an OK turnout for only a couple hours notice. 5 or 6 S2000's and an Exige.

Really can't wait til spring time.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:03 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I have CCW reps on my Civic... why? Because it's a fucking Civic and I'm not putting wheels that are worth double its value.

And I've had my fair share of well put together cars on real wheels.

Justin, if I had a garage your car would be sitting in it. I've told BC time and time again that it's the perfect Integra. I'd put a couple of rare parts on it, finish the interior to my "specs" and order some new wheels just to switch it up from when you owned it. I'd really hate to see it go
I've struggled with the letting it go aspect. .. but I think ill end up keeping it for awhile. I need a good place to keep it, you got a garage I can use
Old 12-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

I think I'm going to push mine out of the garage and sit in it in the driveway with the top off. -_-
Old 12-22-2013, 10:17 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by S2Kitt
I think I'm going to push mine out of the garage and sit in it in the driveway with the top off. -_-
i feel yer pain. stupid tires

i do need to get out there and keep buffing and polishing
Old 12-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

How the paint upkeep go? What products you use? How come I feel like this was covered already? Lol
Old 12-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Registered member

PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1

Mike I'm interested in the paint too. About the products and machine you used. Maybe I'll stop by today if you're fine with that and I can find some time. I wanna take a look

P.S. I woulda lent you my buffer if you needed it.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:40 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

So looks like I'm going to be dd'n a s2000 again. I had bought a black 03 at auction (80k miles), had intended to just fix it and sell it.

Drove the thing one time and realized why I love ap1's so much. Thing is like new inside, and the last owner kept it up very well; never had a black/black S. I can do all kinds of naughty things with this, can't wait til spring time.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:03 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by SCREECHO
How the paint upkeep go? What products you use? How come I feel like this was covered already? Lol
still working on it. hope to finish on thursday since im leaving town in a few hours. using poorboys ssr1 and poorboys polishing compound. im not 100 percent happy with it as of yet since there is still some light swirls in it, but it looks a million times better than it did. i need to get a pad with a rougher cut and go over it again in the future.

Originally Posted by PTAD1
Mike I'm interested in the paint too. About the products and machine you used. Maybe I'll stop by today if you're fine with that and I can find some time. I wanna take a look

P.S. I woulda lent you my buffer if you needed it.
im headed to NoVa in a few hours, but youre more than welcome to come by on thursday and check it out

Quick Reply: Local S2000/Ferrari F40 owners dicsussion thread