Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Lookin for cars, any suggestions?

Old 04-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lookin for cars, any suggestions?

I'm not tryin to dickride lol, i dont care if he's an asshole to anybody, i just got a lot of family and friends in the service, i respect any and all who decide to protect my freedoms.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by rydnlow1120
I'm not tryin to dickride lol, i dont care if he's an asshole to anybody, i just got a lot of family and friends in the service, i respect any and all who decide to protect my freedoms.
I'm just messing with you. NFCStang and I are "buddies".
Old 04-17-2008, 09:12 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Beachin_240
Damn...that's not bad, to say the least. Mind if I ask what branch you're in, rank/detail? I was pretty close to joining the service last spring...
AF/Major/Manpower and Personnel, currently with JFCOM detached to TF Ramadi with the USMC

Originally Posted by DC/DC
He's an Army Brigadier General.
No...I'm way to sexy for that

Even if some people consider you a dick on this forum, I respect this nonetheless.
Thanks for serving.
Nothing to consider....I am a dick

Quit trying to butter him up.
mmmmmmm...butter

Thank you very much

I'm just messing with you. NFCStang and I are "buddies".
You know...if I was "all the way gay" I could love you, but I'm only half-way gay so I can only be the pitcher
Old 04-17-2008, 09:28 PM
small town guy

broke_honda has disabled reputation

to be COMPLETLY HONEST..i am all about honda vtakk whatever joke you can make about honda. i got to "test drive" an s2k for two weeks, took it on a trip, cruised around town and so on...and the ONLY think i didnt like was how everyone thought you wanted to race them, and NOOOOO trunk space at all. they have 4 total speekers that sound great and im 6'1" and had no problem being comfy/getting in/gettin out ever.

IMO i say get a bike. great on gas and they get the bitches.

if not a truck is also a option (minus the gas part)....but a 1500 silverado isnt that expensive, its roomy, and as long as you dont put long ass whips and straight pipe that sob nobody really gives a damn how you drive.

Last edited by broke_honda; 04-17-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: i suck at writing
Old 04-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

mbireley has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by broke_honda
to be COMPLETLY HONEST..i am all about honda vtakk whatever joke you can make about honda. i got to "test drive" an s2k for two weeks, took it on a trip, cruised around town and so on...and the ONLY think i didnt like was how everyone thought you wanted to race them, and NOOOOO trunk space at all. they have 4 total speekers that sound great and im 6'1" and had no problem being comfy/getting in/gettin out ever.

IMO i say get a bike. great on gas and they get the bitches.

if not a truck is also a option (minus the gas part)....but a 1500 silverado isnt that expensive, its roomy, and as long as you dont put long ass whips and straight pipe that sob nobody really gives a damn how you drive.

Other than the trunk space, it was great though? I really dont have a need for much trunk space, at least right now. Thanks for the input.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by NFCstang
You know...if I was "all the way gay" I could love you, but I'm only half-way gay so I can only be the pitcher
HAHA!!

Buddy is only half a word.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:39 AM
small town guy

broke_honda has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mbireley
Other than the trunk space, it was great though? I really dont have a need for much trunk space, at least right now. Thanks for the input.
yea. pretty much. i liked it but its your decidion not mine.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:52 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by XCELR8
DOHC what? Marauder? I'd probably start with a big intake, like a JLT or something. After that, substituting the 'X/H' pipe with something larger, mandrel bent and high flow cats would be a really good start too. Follow that with a cat-back of the same diameter and mandrel bent. If it's a Marauder, you'll probably need a tune as well, as you'll be a little on the lean side after that.
What do you mean by tune? I see chips floating around and SCT's all the time. Are those worth anything?

And that makes me wonder about my exhaust, because I remember the exhaust system was the only thing the car got woo'd about in car and driver other than the fact it was slower than dog shit compared to the Mid 90's SS.

But thanks, Ill start looking at exhaust stuff.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute

you want something unique? get a GSR or an integra type R put the ITR front clip if it isnt already a ITR an have the CRV drivetrain custom fitted so its rear wheel drive then drift that mofo....shit now someone goina jock my idea...oo well if someone ever does this i wana see it.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by litlespic
What do you mean by tune? I see chips floating around and SCT's all the time. Are those worth anything?

And that makes me wonder about my exhaust, because I remember the exhaust system was the only thing the car got woo'd about in car and driver other than the fact it was slower than dog shit compared to the Mid 90's SS.

But thanks, Ill start looking at exhaust stuff.
So, it's a Marauder?

By tune, I mean getting a hand held tuner like SCT and having a person like Ed Clark tune and dyno it. I don't know if Marauders are different than 4V Mustangs, but you can't "chip" those. Keep in mind, however, you'll only need a tune after a 2/3 exhaust system and intake.

I'm sure Car & Driver gave accolades to it's exhaust because it sounded better than the Acura TL they just reviewed, not because it's a good flowing exhaust system.

Quick Reply: Lookin for cars, any suggestions?